Chapter one

Two years later Summer break begins for the students of Banewood middle school in the town of Flowering hope and all the students went to their bus and head back home to prepare for their vacation while those like Rick Winter are stick in this little town trying to make a Summer routine some are ues to doing one thing a week while other just stay home and watch whatever on T.V but Rick is the one outside of school that seem to like Hinobi games while those he know in school are already on vacation.

When Rick got home his parents Dexter and Monica are having one of their little arguement and go up to his room so he won't hear their littel problems in his room Rick have his bed a mix of action figures on the shelves with his I know because the connected to the TV Smashosuars poster the usual but that it no one outside of his middle school know or care about Hinobi stuff apart from those that work at the Hinobi store but even he know better then to loiter and lucky enough to be allowed on bus transit by himself.

"Another summer," say Rick "another three months by myself with no one to talk to." Upon over hearing even if he is aware of it Dexter Winter always mean well for his son but has own problems like his current mortgage from the bank the dead is due by the end of the month and there's no word yet from Hinobi press on his manuscript about Rick's great-grandfather hard to believe World War II story once told by Rick Rick's grandad Adrian winter he's now living retirement home called the yield Rose.

Then Dexter knocked on Rick's door "Come on in." Say Rick then Dexter come in and see Rick's room feel like it one thing Hinobi things to be exact "They are not like they used to these days." Thought Dexter then says to Rick "So what your playing?" "Bravestone X" replied Rick as his dad set on Rick Bed and see on the screen what he thinks to be a full 3D Bravestone V then says to Rick "Don't mean to be negative Rick but are you playing the same game I ues to play in 3D?"

"Why that?" Ask Rick "Don't know why but it feel your doing the same thing that been done before?" Replied Dexter since he could be looking at the same game then say "It just that no matter how different whatever game series anyone is playing it feel like your oh most in one way or another doing the same thing but their are those that just don't care."

"That just how thing are with games like this," replied Rick "their just oh most no originality lift even you know that dad." Tgen Dexter get up and before leaving he see that oh most of Rick stuff are of Hinobi brand then leave and thought to himself on his way down "since when do we live under a corporate overlords?" And he about to watch the news for the night he noted that the cable box is also Hinobi making Dexter think it could be more right then he thought once he turn on the news it says that Hinobi is doing a week long beta demo for a new table top game called Combat Command and Flowering hope is on the list of towns that will be doing the event next week and Dexter thought maybe it something that he and Rick can do and when the anchor person jokingly says and a word for my corporate Overlord then Dexter thought "Guests am not the only one that thought of it."