HE BELIEVES IN ME!!

(A/n: Hi!! As in the previous episode earlier Sonu was speaking with one of the youngsters in the team , this the one shot on the bond thala share with cherry the merry of CSK. Debarati554 ur guess is right  it is our Deepak Chahar. Hope u enjoy it. And sorry for the errors)

After the match with DC as planned csk players took a day off . Some were playing pool games while two people initiated to cook for their team. Some were just chit chatting while some others were engrossed in the video games in a room. Maahi thought just to check once on all and had some little conversations with some players and just waving at some others.
He finally reached where some players were engrossed in video games. He smiled at everyone but he couldn't find cherry anywhere. He remembered what Sonu has said him. Now he was sure something was wrong with cherry as he couldn't find him in he playing area. Since cherry never say no to video games. He made sure everyone was relaxing before heading to find Chahar.

Thala finally found Deepak in his cherry's room and sighed in relief. But Deepak was so lost in his thoughts that he Didn't even sense his captain's presence. Then Dhoni walked slowly and sat beside cherry. He tapped on Deepak's shoulder making him startled.
C: Bh...bhai??
M: kya hua?? Where are u lost??
C: kuch nahi bhai
M: then y didn't u come to the gaming room??
C: just a little headache bhai!!
M: from when kiddo?? (Placing his hand on his head and starting the massage) Shall I give u a massage?? y didn't u inform anyone (concerned elder brother)
C: No no bhai!! Its fine!! (Removing bhai's hand)

M: So?? What's going on in ur little brain??

C: Nothing bhai!! (sounding cheerful)
M: cherry!! From when do u know me??
C: 2017
M: Then is there a day u hide something from me???
C: No bhai (immediately)
M: Do u really think I don't know u in and out??
C: No bhai. U know me more than I know myself!!
M: (sighing) then tell me what is bothering our cherry the merry today??(ruffling his hair)
C: Do u think I am a....a good bowler bhai??
M:(about to open his mouth)

Just then Sam enters the room while banging the door with someone following him a little far behind
S: Maahi bhai!! Rain bhai is calling u and cherry for dinner!! He and Rayudu bro cooked something bir.. Bry...(trying to remind what his rain bhai said him)

Rutu: Ufff... Sammy its biryani!!
S: oh yeah!! Something (shrugging his shoulders)
R: Maahi bhai and Chahar bhai, sonu bhai is calling u for the dinner..
M: Rutu inform him to send our dinner to this room only... Cherry is feeling a little bit of headache!!
Hearing this Sammy turned around
M: where are u going Sammy??
S: To call tommy (csk's physio) What if it gets severe and he misses the next match. We will miss a crucial bowler bhai!! (in a concerned tone)
M: no need Sammy!! Ur captain is there na!!(blinking his eye) I'll handle his headache. (turning to rutu)Rutu just tell sonu to send our dinner with someone. Now go and enjoy our Indian dish sammyy!! I know u will like it!!!
Sam and Rutu left but not before conforming their Deepak bro was okay!! After they left
M: Do u still think u are not a crucial player after listening to Sammy cherry?
C:...
M: OK now just tell me what makes u think like that?? Try to share ur pain with me if u consider me as ur brother!
C: (hugged him tightly) bhai!! There were some messages that I shouldn't play in next match and all the negative comments on me... Bhai I'm scared bhai..... What if I can't perform..... Many were saying that we lost the match because of me......(at the end without his awareness tears started to flow from his eyes making Maahi's shirt wet)

M: no cherry its not ur fault.... See no one got the wickets... Its not ur fault... Ur the best..... I believe in you..... U shouldn't be depressed.... U should be proud of yourself.... (Kept on telling sweet nothings till he felt cherry got sobered up)