The unknown Tale

As maahi bhai just proved jad how much he means to him here are some moments of them together.

Warning: it's just fiction so I took all the liberty of imagining. No offense. Might be crazy and cheesy. I've already warned you so don't tell that I didn't warn you before. It's just my own imagination.

2019 WC- Semi final

Jadeja was sitting on the terrace with an emotionless face. Just like nothing happened. Yes he doesn't cry, yes he doesn't show the sadness but at the end he was also a human. A human who have built a toughest exterior. A human who doesn't show his emotions. A humans who cries to himself. A human who thinks he doesn't need anyone. But he know, he know he need someone to went out his weird feelings in his stomach. The feelings which is a mixture of sadness, guilt, angry,disappointment, broken hearts and broken dream of billions of people.

He was just staring at the sky. He doesn't want to show his feelings to anyone so he just informed his wife who was puting his lil girl to sleep. She also didn't budge him more since she know that he needs some space and he will be back. Even if he isn't then there is a person who can pull him out from his misery.

It was late in the night and almost everyone were settled in their rooms. Though the sleep was faraway from everyone but everyone were a bit settled since their maahi bhai assured them that thi time would pass and they will shine soon. As maahi bhai assured everyone and checked on all of them, he made his way to terrace. He know he have the much bigger task than this, consoling the broken soul, sorry broken jadeja. It's the toughest job but he loved jadeja equally too just like others. Infact may be more.

He went and sat beside jad.

M: Jad jad!! *Tapping shoulder*

J: bhai.... (Broken tone) what are you doing here bhai?? You must be sleeping right??

M: how can I sleep without having a talk with you.
Jad just looked away, cause he can't hold his emotions before this man.

M: still thinking about today's match??

J: *still not looking* ummm....

M: it happens jad, loosing is always a part of the game. We have done everything that was in our hands. Everything will return to its place. Just it needs time.

J: when bhai?? When??? Why can't I do it bhai?? Why??

M: *taken aback* what are you speaking jad??

J: what did you always tell me bhai?? That India needs a finisher and you choose me out of all. You trusted me with all your heart. Bu...but me.... *Bends his head to avoid his tears* just ...just failed to finish the matches.... First for csk in the final.... Then now...... Why me ?? Bhai?? Why can't I do the thing I've been choosen for. *Chocked*

M: *just hugs jadeja* you never really failed jad!! I've always said you. Didn't I?? That this is a sport you either win or learn. You never really loose a game. Yes we have failed to deliver jad but still you have many chances to prove. There are many icc tournaments jad!! I believe you.. in no time our team will shine back again jad!!

J: you think maahi bhai??*burying his face in his big bro's shoulder*

M: I don't think jad. I know, you just need time to pull ourselves together. Hmmm???

J: hmmmm.

M: Just don't blame yourself jad, you have tried everything that was in your hands. It's just that it wasn't our day!! Try to forget it jad though I know it would be hard... But you need to pull yourself up right??

J: I would like to say same thing to you bhai.

M:???? *Broke the hug and looked at him in confuse*