The greatest Surprise ❤️

Guess???

It's around 7:30 in the evening and a man in yellow t-shirt was sitting on the sofa in his alloted hotel room. There were papers lying on the table infront of him and a pen. His phone was lying beside him on the sofa.

His face looked like he was about to explode with happiness. He was beaming with joy. It can be clearly seen. He was thanking all his gods and his stars for making this day. Why?? The papers lying on the table were the contract papers of him being retained by csk. If you are thinking that he is happy because he is getting retained then ofcourse you are practically naturally generally surely 100% wrong.

He wasn't happy because of that. Ya he was but that's not the actual reason of him being this happy. The actual reason is totally different but is related to csk.

The reason is his I mean every one's maahi bhai has announced that he isn't gonna retire from ipl." Ohhhhh goodddd he still have the chance to play with his bhai for like three more yearsssss ooohhhhh myyy goodddd" this was his inner feeling. He is erupting with joy inside. Don't know how many times he thanked his stars. Don't know how many times he viewed the video on loop. Don't know how many times he pinched himself to make sure it isn't his imagination. He was so happy that maahi bhai is gonna play for csk for few more years and and.... He is gonna be part of the same team toooooo.... Ohhhh goodddd.

He knew how much people were anticipated that if it would be his last season in ipl. He knew that how much his raina bhai along with jaddu bhai were convincing him and he knew the national team captains Rohit and virat were among those people who were eagerly waiting for this statement. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a cameraman came in with hai camere ready to record and said "shall we start??". He nodded his head and bent over the table to sign the papers. After signing the documents he turned to the camera and said confidently the dialogues he was supposed to say in tamil with a smile not leaving his face.

After the cameraman left the room he leaned back on his couch and went back to the day he clearly remembers......

19 dec,2018 when his journey of yellove has started. He didn't expect that he would be in CSK and in playing XI. But just wished that he would atleast be brought by a team and then he could atleast watch and get the experience from all the senior players which would be helpful in his future games and his cricketing career. It all started with that day when he and his father sitting in front of tv and he just praying to be picked by a team without any care of the price.

And bingo!!! He was picked up by the most popular and most experienced team of ipl......C S...K

Yes, CSK. He was bought by CSK at the base price. Though he didn't mind of the salary but he was too elated and was actually looking forward where his campaign in ipl would start. He didn't care if he wouldn't even get the place in playing XI, cause it has all the experienced players who have been part of atleast one icc tournament or better the captain with three ICC trophies and three IPL trophies. He was going to play or atleast see the captain everyone want to play with atleast once in a lifetime. MS Dhoni. Yes they were rumours that he would quit his play after WC 2019 and they wouldn't get to witness him again on the ground. But he felt lucky wasn't he atleast in the end of his atleast one last year of MSD he could witness from close.

And then the day came when he met the captain if the team, heart of csk and hope of millions of Indians, not for the first but for the second time. But wearing yellow and representing the loyal and royal fans it was first time. And he knew within that moment that this would forever be imprinted in hai mind till he takes his last breath. The smile ms gave and welcoming warmest hug from Sonu Bhai made him feel that he was there where he belonged too.

The welcoming party left a impact in him that this wasn't a team instead its a family as he saw Bravo always poking and irritating rayudu with jad doing all his pranks on whomever he saw with faf running behind him as ofcourse he could be the only person to control his partner if he ever get caught and watto and Hussey laughing at the commotion created by cherry and shardul of who bowls better, flem and raina not leaving a room for new comers to feel out of the box and then ms glaring jad for sometime and the next second joining him in his pranks. He felt too overwhelmed and he instantly liked the atmosphere.

He heard about the CSK's fan following and Dhoni's craze in Chennai but for the first time ever he witnessed it not in a official match but the practice match where people were crowded and was only waiting for their thala to enter. And as he entered he felt he was in one of the movie shooting where the hero is making an entry. And maybe even the heroes acting in the movies won't get this much of commotion.

And then the first ever IPL match from a team's dugout. He thoroughly enjoyed the feel. CSK's campaign of that season went pretty well till the final ,but couldn't win the cup. But he was surprised when the whole dugout didn't even care about it. There reaction was as just as like they lost a normal game. When the management conducted the last team meeting he then learnt from his coach saying that " what we won isn't important than what we learnt "

Smiling he listed out what he learnt from being part of this campaign like Watson's dedication towards game, tips in batting from faf, fielding suggestions from Sonu Bhai, making of cool decisions from ofcourse captain cool and then some quality tips from his seniors and coaches. He didn't believe if he would be retained by CSK.

But what he didn't knew was they were three pair of eyes which were observing him keenly and looking forward for his contribution to the team in the upcoming years ......

Guess the three pairs of eyes and also the name of the player here. ☺️

Thankyou for reading
Please do vote and comment
And sorry for the delay in all the three books
If you haven't checked out the other two pls give it a try😁

Part-2 coming soon........
Will make sure to update the other two also very soon