It's not Shardul...

(A/n: Heyaa reader here is the second part of the story. Enjoy it)

MSD's POV

Just entered the dressing room after getting refreshed with a mug of coffee in my hand. i took a sip and looked around the to get the sight of one of my kid turning into a bit pale. I followed his direction of sight and i instantly understood what was wrong with him. 

I saw the visual of me scolding him in the match highlights. I knew something was up with the minute i shook the hands with him but i didn't pay attention to it since i need take the responsibility of wishing the Opposition and lead my team as they were not at all in this world and are actually in the mode of celebration.

Of course they need to celebrate our victory but still there are some things to be followed, so I just escaped to dressing room after shaking hands with everyone thinking i would take care of him after this all things. But I think no, I need to speak with him this instantly, or else he would be assuming things or you know start overthinking.

Coming back to the reason I scolded my self for shouting and venting out my anger. Uff I should have controlled. Damn Mahi can't you just be calm and cool. But i saw his facials change from pale to a bit happy. 

Now i'm damn sure that he must be thinking about the day he first met me or about our journey. Well you ask me how do i know about then i should say i have bit no no a lot more of experience in handling this type of situations.

From handling the so innocent Ro to hyperactive cheeku or from the enthusiastic harry to emotionless and lunatic like jad, i have come through a long way so i could easily guess or read what's wrong with any of my juniors more like my kids. Haha if i say kids then Ziva will be having like some 100+ elder brothers.*chuckling to himself*

Again his facial expressions changed to pale. Uff oh god why me why only me???

From Ro to cherry everyone literally everyone of them has only one issue that is "i have disappointed my bhai" but they never really disappointed me instead they made me proud of themselves.

 And everyday isn't our day so we will have our bad days at work. But see how can i make them understand. Even if i try to mock some sense then it would result in losing my sense. I would better not try that way I know he must be thinking that he have disappointed me with his performance and might also be thinking about his past performances.

But truth to be spoken without him i don't think we would have won this final. I'm not gonna waste one more minute so i just went and tapped his shoulder. He turned to me and i gave him a bright smile and he also tried to return it  failing miserably. He looked at me with amusement and tried to search something and then again back to his pale face. He instantly bent down his head  more like covering his feelings.

M : "Tnq so much bacha u have done exceptionally well that i don't even have the words to describe your spell today. I don't think what our team would have done without you!! " as i said these words i could see he turned his face with more speed than he bowls looking shocked.

he said "b. b. .bhai" i replied him saying "And don't you dare to think that you have disappointed me." Telling this i wrapped my one hand around his shoulder making sure he gets all the warmth and get what i want to convey him.

He looked once again stunned by my words like "How do you know bhai??". I just smiled at him and said  " I have been handling from cheeku to cherry so experience.. you know experience.." I said wiping my imaginary sweat beeds. He smiled at me.

"Common try to explain what you are feeling in that way you can atleast be left at peace. Take out all the insecurities and unnecessary thoughts." I said once again. He tried to speak and said me" bhai don't know why.. I.. I am feeling that I could have done it better."