Biryani😍😍😍😋

(A/n: This one shot is on the bond between Rayudu and Dhoni. Sorry if any errors. This incident took place on the same day after CSK vs DC match)

Everyone of csk were sitting and eating the biryani made by Rayudu and Raina. Some players who were eating it for the first time were asking some various questions about the dish and who already ate it were showering the praises on Rayudu and Raina. Everyone were happy while eating except for one person that is our Rayudu.

He was actually waiting for his Dhoni bhai's compliment but he was nowhere to be seen. His brain started thinking sorry over thinking. What happened to bhai?? Didn't he know I was preparing biryani!!
Sensing the tension in Rayudu's face and the way he is searching for someone was noticed by sonu who was just beside Rayudu.
S: Its nothing like that Rayudu!!
R: haaaa..??
S: Its just that cherry was having a headache, so Maahi thought of having dinner in cherry's room itself. Don't worry I sent 4 plates of biryani. But do u still think that Maahi will not eat biryani after that 2014 incident.

Both looked at each other for good one or two minutes and then burst out laughing
S&R: hahahhaaaaa!!!!
Sam: what happened rain bhai??
Faf: what happened bro?? Y are u laughing?
Jad: if u don't mind u can share it with us!
Sonu: no..haha.. Its just we ...haha are ..haha reminding about 2014.... Manager...haha...biryani....in haha..Hyderabad....

Faf,bravo,jad: Hahaha a AAA!!! U still remember it?? (who was witness of that incident)

Sam, shardhul, Rutu: what is it bhai?? Share with us also nah!!

Sam: please rain bhai!!

Rutu: please Raina bhai!!

Sonu: ok!! OK!!
---------------------FLASHBACK-------------------
It was IPL 2014 season and as he was the captain of Indian team Maahi always asked him when will he get to eat Hyderabad biryani. And Rayudu also didn't get a chance to feed his captain. But during IPL as Rayudu was in Hyderabad for some work and coincidentally csk was also their for their match, so he thought of making biryani for all of the CSK members and informed Maahi bhai about it.
Maahi who was waiting for this opportunity said to CSK players that he would make them taste a wonderful Indian dish. Rayudu was expected to come at 7. But there was no trace of him anywhere in the hotel. The csk players who were eagerly waiting for the dish was waiting in Dhoni's room.
Bravo: Maahi!! I'm hungry when will u make us eat the dish
M: wait bravo may be Rayudu is struck in traffic

But the reason was the hotel manager didn't allow Rayudu as he was carrying the biryani from outside their hotel. Rayudu was telling him all the possible excuses that Dhoni wants to eat this and some other excuses.
But all his excuses were in vain. Knowing that there was no way Rayudu messaged him from the parking lot that he was not allowed by the manager as he was carrying biryani parcels. Dhoni who was waiting for Rayudu's call saw the message immediately and thought of teaching a lesson to the manager as he was already irritated due to all the useless conditions of the hotel!!

M: Boys!! Do u care ur reputation if u are supposed to fill ur stomach??
Jad: no!!
Bravo: never!!
Sonu: no way!!
All the others: no!!

M: then do u feel ashamed eating a delicious dish in parking lot??
All: we only care the food!!
M: Good!! Then get ready to experience of eating the biryani in the parking lot!! That useless manager is not allowing Rayudu to bring the food to the hotel. He made and bought it with so much of love right?? So we shouldn't let all his work go in vain!! So....
Sonu: I don't care the place where I eat. I just want to eat the biryani!!
Jad: same here I'm happy to have the food anywhere.
Faf: I really don't care if the food is good!!
After listening to everyone's opinion
M: come on boys!! Let's raid on the biryani!!!! I'll msg if that manager doesn't allow him and u just come to parking lot. I'll try my best to bring him here.