From watches ....... To memorable matches

Did u guess?? Ok Debarati554 got it right!! Tnq for all the love through votes and comments. Please don't forget to drop your comments and votes

Watch on rayudu's hand reminded that person his early days in CSK camp with his captain more like a " the most recent world cup winning captain". His aura only made nervous as everyone kept on praising Ms!!
Though Ms have always been friendly and reachable to newbies, he was also shy introvert in the start. His bond with his captain started after the IPL auction 2011 the defending champions signed faf in the auction of IPL 2011. Though he had Albie morkel , his national teammate by his side who always praised Ms, he couldn't just go talk to his captain. So throughout the team meeting, bonding session he was so silent and just had few little conversations with one or other player. Though Raina looked a bit comfortable to talk but then someone called him and he excused himself. He was fidgeting his fingers when his captain kept his hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear due to loud music "let's meet in my room after this team bonding session"
F: s...sure..
After giving a genuine smile to faf ms left as some one dragged him to play FIFA.

*In Ms room*
He just went to the corridor where his captain's room was there and was a few steps away from the door when he noticed the door was open and just then Sonu, who happened to be sharing the room with Ms came out and said
S: oh!! Hi faf!!
(So the person is faf)
F: mm.. hi!!
S: u came to meet mahi Bhai right?? Just go in he is also waiting for u!! Will catch up with u later bye!! *Left as someone yelled his name*

Faf knocked the door for the permission without second thought dhoni said "come In faf "
F: mm.. good evening si.. sir!!*shaking hand*
M: sir??? Oh faf no formalities u can call me Ms or maahi just like others!! Just don't call me sir it makes me look older to you😄!! Come sit here *offering the place to sit" u want anything faf??

F: no!! No
M: u don't need to be so formal faf! We all are cricketers and we all here for just playing cricket as a team representing a franchise. Right??
F: y..yah!!
Dhoni sensed the discomfort and the formality in his tone. But couldn't do anything as he was also shy type of person. There was silence for a moment and then again Ms tried build a conversation
Ms: so are u habituated to this Indian weather??
F: ya!

There was again silence and then again Ms said "so with whom did u meet in our team"
F: umm.. Albie, Raina
M: that's all??
F: yes
The room was again occupied by silence when Ms eyes fell on dad's wrist.
Ms: heyy!! Isn't it Cartier caliber , which was released a few months back??
Faf was amused sewing amusement in Ms! Then he regained his senses and said
F: yes!!
Ms: so u do collect watches too just like me!!
F: u also collect the watches?? Me too!!
Ms: tell me what are u favourite brands??
This at last broke the ice between them as they started speaking about their own collections and then started to share their opinions and that's actually how they became friends, and not a captain teammate. Coming back to reality he thought he went so back in the memory lane.