The insecure me

(Hi guys!! Before jumping into this shot I have a task for you all. I didn't mention the player's name so try to guess and comment in the first two paragraphs. It's like two shot and this is the first part. Don't forget to vote and comment.)

Someone's POV ( Guess the name)

The last over of the game our champion is bowling it. We need to defend 31 runs or take 2 wickets to officially win this or you can say to win this tournament and lift that title for which we have been working hard for 6 months 6 days. It started on 9th of April and today's date is 15th of october, usually it would be only for two or three months but due to this pandemic it have been suspended and resumed in september. Ohhhh It's a dot. Good ball Good ball Bravo!! 

Now it's just 5 more balls to officially win this tournament. officially?? yes because that's only tail enders who are batting now and they actually lost back to back 8 wickets in just the span of 35 runs. But as "HE" says It's not over until It's over. 

Well need to credit our teammates also for also those stunning catches from jaddu bhai, those excellent yorkers from josh.... ohh it's a run!! 4 more balls and ya those champion spells from our own champion bravo.. fafulous catches from faf!! and it's a run again 3 more balls to go good one good one bravo!! and not to forget the excellent fielding from mo and rayudu and a sensational efforts from rutu, and those extraordinary field set up by our captain. And a dot again by bravo!! we are just two balls away!! come on guys we can do it!!

Well I'm proud of my team. YES we can say it as a team performance not an individual one because there's always been a different match winner for every match. And i think all the credit goes to "HIM". "HE" is the one who guide us be it on field or off field. Well you can consider "HIM" as our "LEGAL GUARDIAN". Legal guardian??  *chuckles* May be yes. I heard it from the commentator in our last match highlights!! Well the truth to be spoken "HE" is. "HE" is our legal guardian.O wait he is scripting something. There might be a wicket taken. Thereeeee weeee gooo a wicket againnnnnnn!! What a catch by cherry and what an over. What a Captain is he?? Woww just Woww I can bow to "HIM" for all my life.

 Just a ball to go , I can see our dugout erupting in joy and the ladies in the stands too. Well why can't they how much we struggled in the ground they have done it too of course off the field. Firstly being in quarantine and then all this bubble restrictions and making sure no one of us are feeling low. Keeping us entertaining either by arranging pool parties or gaming sessions or anything and being here for almost two months isn't a easy task for all those ladies. This team isn't a team it is a family yes as fans call it it's a Yellove family. They all are like my sisters as i call bhabi"s.

 Now I can see all the members of our team who came to support running downstairs from the stands to join the celebration on the ground after this last ball. I took look around to see the stadium filled with yellow and all my family.. my IPL family standing and our coaching staff with other players ready to run into the field with sonu bhai jumping. Haha he's looking so cute while jumping like a kid. Who believes he is the father of two. Ok let me concentrate here we goo lasttt balll and over!!!!! WE DID IT YAYYYY WE DID IT!!!! WE DID IT FOR HIM AND OUR CHENNAI FANS

But i was a bit sad more like looking a bit gloomy. Why? because of my mistake in my bowling. I knew i could have done it better. I knew I could have restricted those. Everything was in my hands, Everything till that over was fine but no i have spoiled it, i have messed up with everything. I almost ruined our play, and made"HIM" angry. Well itsn't a sight everyone wants to see but "HE" has the right when i do mistakes like this. I haven't ever seen "HIM" being angry on me since i met him for the first time except for just scolding me for taking a dangerous which could have caused me a injury . Not like I haven't seen "HIS" anger. 

I have seen it when bravo almost gave up in defending the runs this season and giving no balls or when umpire didn't give the no ball in our match against rajasthan in 2019, or when i took dangerous catch against MI in finals of 2019 as i was about to get severe injury, he was angry and i have seen it. And also when cherry gave back to back no balls in 2019 the world witnessed it with me and today the same way i have done it not two but four that to in the most crucial over. In those all occasions i was atleast a witness but today I had to face it. 

I don't know why but i had lost my control over the ball and gave back to back wides. I don't know why but i am feeling a bit low more like worked up. Thinking all these i didn't know when i entered the dressing room after congratulating everyone by masking up my face.  I just got freshen up and here i am sitting in the dressing room drinking my favorite coffee. Just then i could see some of my teammates with coach fleming are watching the highlights of the play. Just then the mistake i have done in this whole match was been displaying and also the clips of   "HIM" being angry on me was displayed, which turned my neutral face into pale. I don't care of being scolded or something like that but my only worry is that somewhere i have failed to keep the trust of "HIM". I have disappointed "HIM". That too in the finals, not one but twice. Why lord why me????. 

Thinking this I got reminded of my journey with him since 2017, though it wasn't an extraordinary season for me that's the first time i met him as an individual the way he approached me and knowing me in and out and building the confidence in me, he has always been there for me since the day i met him. Be it my happiness or my sadness he was always there for me as a brother. Me though being an introvert and a shy typo never actually think twice to express my feelings for him. Though i don't know if he ever reads those articles but me being me never expressed directly, but he is so important to me.

 I would have never thought that one day I would gain "HIS" trust, "HIS" love but here i am as "HIS" chosen solider. Ya that's what "HE" called me when i asked "HIM" why did he buy me in the auction of IPL 2018. Well the whole of the world knows that if any single  decision is taken in CSK then it must have something to do with "HIM", so that's the reason i asked him. I have heard many stories from seniors like ash bhai, mohit bhai and even cherry that gaining his trust or getting into his eye is very hard. Indeed since he was biggest superstar of Indian cricket team. But he was the one who believed in me and gave me opportunities. I knew i never performed in the starting years but "HE" kept backing me and laid trust on me. "HE" kept on trusting me and the result is where i am now!! Getting selected in the Indian team is really big achieving moment for every youngster but here i am selected for T20WC. Coming back to my misery reminded me of the 2019 IPL final where we lost to MI by 1 run. And that to it's because of me. It always taunted me and now again in the Finals. I have done a huge mistake. 

I have felt a light tap on my shoulder, i turned back only to get a smiling face of "HIM". The ever so calm and cool captain. Yes the great Mahendra Singh Dhoni , the greatest captain of all time. The one who is heart and heart beat of CSK. The one and only thala as our fans call. Yes i made him to get disappointed in me. I think I didn't keep his trust. I tried to find at least a little bit of disappointment. But no!!! He is smiling that too a bright one. But then again when did he ever show his feelings he always hides behind this pleasant and bright smile just like that IPL final in 2019. I tried to mask up my feelings which turned from amusement to sad by bending my head.