Chapter 56

Nicki woke up in the bed alone, she placed her hand on her head and screamed for Aubrey.

Nobody answered she must have been home alone. She didn't want to be alone bored so she went to shower and get dressed. She wore black sweats that had a crown and 'Nicki Minaj' printed on them with a galaxy crop jacket and for shoes she slipped on some white air forces.

She grabbed her keys,her phone and headed for the door.
She was mad at Drake because he didn't give her a notice or anything.
She called him but it went to voicemail.
So she decided to go to Toya's and Rih's house.

Nicki was inside her car blasting music, she had stopped by Burger King for some hashbrowns she wasn't that hungry.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Drake P.O.V

I think I saw Nicki's car on the road but I may be tripping. I left without a notice she might be mad. Okay I'm really tripping I said 'might' I know her ass is mad at me. All I'm doing is exchanging her Timberland's because she brought the wrong size.

She called me I need to call her back!

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Nicki P.O.V

Rih and Toya:"What You Doing Here?!"
Me:"Well Damn."
Rihanna And Toya laughs.
Me:"Hold Up I Gotta A Phone Call From Drake."
Rihanna:"You seem mad."
Me:"I Am."
I walk out the house and go by my car.

( me-Where Are You?!
drake-The Store Returning Your Timberlands For The Right Size.
me-Well Hurry Your Ass Home
drake-You Mad At Me Baby?
me-Yes.
drake-I Love You.
me-I Love You Too. Now Get Off My Line Boy.)
I hang up, Ima still be mad at him to see how he act! I'm not being petty, I'm just testing boundaries. I love him, Mauh Baby Boy.

He called right back.

(drake-yo ass ain't mad at me
me-yes I am off my line little boy
drake- don't forget I'm older you
me-off my freaking line.)
I hang up. Ima keep him thinking.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Drake walked into their home to Onika on the couch.

Drake:"Babe. You Gonna Pop Some Bands Tonight?" He smiled playfully.
Nicki:"No." She crossed her arms and smacked her lips.
Drake moved towards her and took out the shoe box.
Drake:"Give me your foot."
Nicki stuck out her foot and he slipped on the Timberland for her.
Nicki:"They Fit Well."
She took them off and put them back imto the shoe box.

Drake:"Now Tell Me What's Wrong With That Fine Ass Of Yours."
Nicki:"You."
.
Drake scrunched up his nose.
Drake:"Damn."
Nicki:"Aubrey?!"
Drake:"I'm just playing."
He moved towards her and kissed her neck.
Nicki:"Stop." She said with passion.
Drake:"Say You Love Me."
Nicki:"...."

Drake:"Say You Love Me."
Nicki:"I Love Your Dumbass I Love You So Fucking Much. Alot. Yas! Way More Than You Do. I Think. But I Love You ...Take Me Away To California Baby Boy. Ooooooh! Oooh!"
Drake:"Onika Where The Hell Did Your Chill Go?"
Nicki:"I Don't Know." She laughed hard.

Drake:"Now That I Know You Love Me! Let's Go Surprise Somebody Special."
Nicki:"Me And Your Momma Should Be The Only People Special In Your Life."

Drake:"I Could've Been Talking Bout My Bestfriend Down There But I'm Talking Bout In Your Past Life."
Nicki:"Oh. Who?! Wayne!"
Drake nodded, Nicki squealed.
Nicki:"But How Bout Tommorow He'll Be More Surprised Also Because I'm Tired.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Nicki:"Leave me alone!"
Safaree:"Pretty Lady! Nicki! Nicki! Wake Up. Wake Up....Oh Shit Guess I Gotta Carry Her Inside It's Getting Hella Dark And She Outside Alone Sleeping In A Chair. While Drake's At Work. Damn." He Smirked.
He carried her body into her unlocked home and layed her into her and Drake's bed.

Safaree:"Sleep Tight." he kissed her forehead. Nicki made a frown face into her sleep like she knew it wasn't Aubrey's lips.

Nicki:"I Love You Aubrey." She said for the thousand time in her sleep.
Before Safaree tried to kiss her lips while she was sleep she turned over and basically threw her body over her boyfriends' pillow, hugging it so tightly how she sleeps on Drake.

Safaree sighed. He was never gonna be hers. He walked out the house with his head down like his soul been drained out his living body.