Chapter 3

-
,Nicki's P.O.V

I sit up in my small bed.I wonder what Drake is doing maybe I should call him.
I grab my phone and dial his number.

"Hello" His voice is so raspy right now."What are you doing?" "You soud bored I'm coming" "Kay ....Do I stay on the phone?" I hear nothing from him.

I hear the door click it must be him. He comes in wearing a coat bigger than my body. "Are you hungry?" He askes me.
"No its 2'o clock in the morning nobody up" "Yes they are" "oh".

He crawls into the bed and pulls me closer to him. I've never been held like this before not even Aaron held me like this.Aaron.Scince I said something about college he started acting like a jerk.ugh I'm glad its over actually.I hear him begging for me saying "Onika Onika Onika" but it keeps getting louder.

"Onika...Onika!" "What oh my god" "Speak to me like that one more time girl" "Blah blah blah" "Fine I'm leaving bye don't text me I bet your thinking about college thats why your not answering me!" the door shuts.

Drake whispers in my ear "onika". Which brings me back to reality thank god if it would have continued I'd probaly cry again.
"Nicki theres something wrong I could tell" He scolds me. "Nothing I was thinking about touring around campus tommorw.if you wanna take me?"
"We could do it now" "But"

Drake picks me up and he takes off his coat and carries me through the hallway to the front desk. God he so hot and strong.

The administrator comes and looks at us but keeps walking I think I don't like her already.
"I don't like her" I whisper to Drake.
He smiles then grabs my hand and re run to Starbucks.
"All good girls drink Starbucks right"
"Not this one...I want some Liq" He burts in laughter. "Calm down your 17"
I laugh too. I walk inside of starbucks and order A Vanilla Bean Frap and A Stick Of Biscotti. He ordered a cup of Hot Cocoa and A Side Of Me. I hope he plans on not getting that without checks.

On our way back I ask about his past.
It was horrible,well mine was way beyond worst but wow.He so nice to me but everybody else he treats them like rubbish.When he tries to open the door to the hall I feel myself grabbing his shirt and sticking my hand up his shirt rubbing his tattos on his side and back and his arm.

"That ones my favorite" I say to him.
"Oh that one" He replies. "Yea Everything Happens For A Reason Seeet Thing." "Like this will happen for a reason"
He picks me up and takes off my shirt and reveals my chest forgetting we are in the hall I run away to the room with him following me.
Is there a rule for slighty covered breast.Oh my god I never done this I feel like i changed with him around.