Chapter 58

Nicki:"Are You Tired Of Arguring? Are You?!"
Drake:"Ni-"
Nicki:"DON'T NICKI ME. LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT LISTEN TO ME!" She yelled at the top of her lungs giving her a sore throat.
Nicki cleared her throat but her voice was raspy.

Nicki:"Are You Tired Of Arguing? Cause We Argue Over Everything Brey? I Can't Take It. I'm Tired Of Arguing Every Single Fucking Day Yo. Like What The Fuck." she said while being on the edge of crying.

Nicki:"Like I Don't Feel The Need For Me To Cry Over You But I Do Because My Feelings Hurt And Shit. But Why Cause Everytime We Argue Is The Same Shit. We Make Up. I Ain't Gonna Lie I Love It When We Make Up Like Because You Know How You Get And Everything."

Drake started to smile because she couldn't help to be the little freak she was but he still felt bad.

Nicki:"ANYWAYS. I Cry Over Your Stupid, Dumb, Selfish, Fine Self.
I Hate You Alot. But I Love You Cause You Don't Do What Other Guys Do You're Different Somehow....Like You're Far From The Edge Of Boring...You Treat Me Like I'm A Queen Knowing Where I'm From And Everything. I Really Hate That You Do Things To Me That Hurt Me Like The First Time We Met You Planned On Taking My Virginity And Leaving M-"
she turned around to not face him and cry.

Drake tried to move close to her and hold her.
Nicki:"Don't Touch Me."

Drake:"Nicki."
Nicki:"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME AUBREY I'M FINE."
She turned back around to face him and she took a deep breath.

Nicki:"Once Again I Hate What You Do To Me. It's Like You Don't Love Me."

Drake:"Don't Ever Say That Shit Again Onika! YOU KNOW I'VE NEVER EVER LOVED ANY GIRL EXCEPT YOUR ASS. I COULD'VE HAD PLENTY OF BITCHES!BUT I CHOSE YOU BECAUSE IT WAS SOMETHING BOUT YOU PLUS YOU AIN'T NO BITCH ,YOU AREN'T EVEN A TYPICAL GIRL ETHEIR. I LOVE YOU, I'M NOT THE TYPE TO FALL IN LOVE BUT I DID, YOU KNOW THE PAST ME WAS HIT AND QUIT SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. BUT YOU MADE ME WANNA QUIT THST LIFESTYLE. YOU WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY BEFORE IN HIGHSCHOOL BUT IN COLLEGE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME ONLY REASON YOU SPOKE TO ME IS BECAUSE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME! AND I HAD TO PLAY ALONG WITH IT I KNEW YOU. DIDN'T KNOW I KNEW YOUR NAME BEFORE HUH. I ALWAYS LIKED YOU. EVEN WHEN YOU WORE YOUR GLASSES AND JEANS. I LOVE YOU. I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS JUST WANTED YOU TO HEAR ME OUT. I'm Done." He started walking towards the door and as soon as her twisted the door knob, Nicki grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

Nicki:"I Knew You Too Brey."
Drake smiled a little.

Nicki:"This Is The First Time You Ever Let All Your Feelings Out To Me."
Drake:"Nah I Do In Your Sleep...You Don't Hear Me Though That's Why I Do It In Your Sleep."
Nicki:"Oh."

Drake:"Can I Touch You Now."
Nicki:"Yes. You Can."

Drake moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and she lifted herself up to jump onto him.

Nicki:"I Missed Your Hugs Aubrey."
Drake smiled a little bit.
Drake:"Am I Still In Trouble
Ms.Graham.....You're Calling Me Aubrey."

Nicki:"No Sir. I'ma Call Your Aubrey."
Aubrey:"Okay."
Nicki:"Aubrey?"
Aubrey:"Yes?"
Nicki:"You Hear The Door?"

Aubrey:"Yes."
Nicki:"Let's Go Answer It."
Drake walked towards the door and opened it.
Safaree:"Hey, Yall I Would Like Yall To Meet Tammy."

Nicki looked at Drake then the girl again. She jumped off a Drake.
Nicki:"Yo. You Look Like J-" Drake covered her mouth.
Drake:"Nice Safaree You Got You A Girl But She Ain't That Cute . Good Luck."

He closed the door.
Nicki:"THAT'S JANICE AUBREY!!"
Drake:"You Want Her To Start Something? Why She Playing Tammy Who She Hiding From?"

Nicki:"Aubrey That's None Of Our Bis. Shut Up, Yea Let Her Start Something Oooh! I Want Her To. I Ain't Beat Nobody Ass In A Long Time!"
Drake laughed.
Nicki:"Let's Go Check Somethihng Out."

Drake:"Like What?"
Nicki:"This Dick. Nah I'm Just Playing With You. My. Car."
Drake:"What You Mean?"
Nicki:"Slow Ass. Ima Do It Myself."
Nicki walked outside and slammed the door shut.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Janice(tammy):"Hey, Long Time No See."
Nicki turned around and Janice hit her quick with a beer bottle glass.
Safaree came outside and they dragged a knocked-out Nicki into Janice's car and took off.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Drake came outside to a broken beer bottle and Nicki's keys on the ground and her car door swung open and her phone cracked on the concrete.
Drake:"NICKI!"
Drake immadiately grabbed Nicki phone and keys and put it in his pocket and he grabbed her keys locked their home and got into her car.

Drake called Wayne and Wayne called Marcus and Marcus Called Rihanna.
They were all in Nicki's car bout to go find their loved one.