Chapter 18

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
1 MONTH LATER
Updates:
Nicki has went back to blonde hair.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE"

"NO...IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU SINCE I'M SO INSECURE.YOU MADE ME MORE PISSED!! YOU KNOW I WAS MAD ALREADY BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED MY BEST FRIEND SCHOLARSHIP HERE!."

"GET OVER HERE."

"DON'T YELL AT ME"

She cries hard and he softens.

"I'm Sorry"

"DON'T FUCKING SPEAK TO ME"
She runs.

"YOU CAN'T RUN ALL YOUR FUCKING LIFE"
He screams then grabs a bottle and throws it and it breaks.

"FUCCCCCKKKKK!!!"
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Director:"AND SCENE....YOU GUYS WERE PERFECT YOU COULD GO ON CLASS IS DISMISSED."

Drake Nods and the lights shut off.
He goes to find Nicki.

He finds her in her 'Dressing room' (basically just a big closet everybody has one) with just a bra and panties while wiping off the make-up and fake tears and some real.

Drake creeps up behind her making her scream.
Nicki:"Why would you do that!!"

Drake:"Your too easy. Aye are you okay.You know bout they cancelling Rih scholarship?"

Nicki:"I guess I'm fine....So Yea....But why does every act we do is some what based off our life like now its about my Best Friend Scholarship."

Drake:"Don't know....but I could ease your mind....Everybody's off to their next class and the directors are on their lunch break."

He's lucky Nicki had took a nap earlier on their lunch break in this room so the air matress is out.Plus there are extra sheets for emergencies.

Nicki:"You sure??? Because I had a dream we got caught one time." she laughs at her 'nightmare'.

Drake:"Pretty Sure" he says in a low voice.

He goes behind Nicki and pulls off her underwear and slaps her butt making Nicki drop her makeup remover wipe packet.He took off his shirt and pants and his boxers.

Nicki pushes him on the bed.
She crawls on top of him put he flips her over.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Nicki is laying on his chest.Both trying to catch their breath.

Nicki starts to make conversation.
Nicki:"My birthday in a week....Im going to be 18 baby. I met you 3 days after your birthday so I wasn't there for you."

Drake:"I know...I got a surprise for you.....Oh and Pshhh You Were My Best Gift out of all of them even though it was late."

Nicki smiles and gets off of him.
She tells him to get up and he does.
She throws away the sheets.
Nicki and Drake rush on their clothes because it almost time for the director(s) to get back.

Nicki sprays the room with Vanilla scent air freshener and Drake deflates the bed.

Nicki grabs his hand and runs to the room and says "HI....BYE" to everybody she passes.

When they finally reach the dorm Nicki sighs.
Nicki:"Ew ew ew ew." as she takes off her clothes.

Nicki:"My body is sticky from sweat."
She throws her clothes in the hamper she going to wash them as soon as they get out the shower.

Her and Drake go into the shower.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Nicki in the Washing Room.
She places the clothes in the washer and pays the dollar for the cycle to start and leaves.
She returns to the dorm to Drake.

He on the bed sleep its only 7:00pm.
She smiles.

She just goes to her dorm and brings a bag full of her clothes and head back to the dorm its been a long day they found out that they had also extended the time/courses untill they graduate it well it hasn't been extended the office said the lady that used to be at the desk passed out the papers with info passed out the wrongs ones.
She rolls her eyes at the thought off that.

She gets into bed with him she plans to sleep untill her alarm goes off to put the load of clothes into the dryer.

Drake notices she got into bed with him with his eyes still closed her pulls Nicki towards him.

Nicki kisses his cheek and moves his arm away from her waist.She rubs her eyes.Damn she was almost asleep but that alarm.

Drake:"Where are you going?" He still half way sleep.
Nicki:"The clothes."
Drake:"Want me to come with you?"
Nicki:"No im coming right back."
Nicki heads to the room places the clothes and the dryer and runs back to the room to her baby.

Nicki slips off her shoes and gets into bed with him and he wraps his arm around her.

Nicki closes her eyes and dozes off.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
@5 o clock am.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Drake wipes the drool off of Nicki mouth.
Nicki opens her eyes and smack her lips.

Nicki:"Huh...What....What happen....Does Drake Need Me?!"

Drake shakes Nicki one more time.
Drake:"Nicki your with me right now...."

Nicki gives him a sleepy smile and faces him but still laying down.
Nicki:"Oh...Ha...what time is it?"

Drake:"5:05...am"
Nicki:"Why did you wake meeeee."

Nicki gets close to him and her leg is around his torso and her arms are across his stomach and her head lays on his chest.He pulls the blanket over them.

Nicki:"Night Drake"
Drake:"Morning Nicki"

Nicki:"Don't say nothin to me boi you look like a motherfvcking uhhhhhhhhh"

Drake:"Go to bed Girl"he chuckles a little.

Nicki:"Fine"

Nicki closes her eyes and starts snoring after 5 minutes and Drake joins her.