Chapter 5

I here his phone vibrate he is knocked out. I grab it ...it a text from Noah.
I read it and I find myself in tears.I can't believe him and I was going to give myself to him.I take off his shirt and I soak it in Bleach and water and leave it in the tub.I change into something a depressed person would wear which I will be.
Which are sweats a dumb messy bun and a shirt with paint stains I made on it which I thought looked cool. Now I have to admit it kinda looks lame.

I wipe my eyes and run out the room.Once again I don't know where i'm going.God I wish I had friends,well I have this one friend named Toya but I don't know where her dorm is.I find a corner and I sit there and cry my little heart out.

DRAKE P.O.V
I hear the door shut,well slam. I turn to tell Onika that its okay because I know she scary person which I digg about her. But I don't feel or see her.
I go to the bathroom to look at my face.I smell the smell of bleach the smell is heavy..
I look and see a tub full of bleach with my shirt in it.Damn.What did she do?.
I run to go see find her.Didn't I warn her. I also see my phone on the floor.DAMN IT.
I run out to go find her.I hear mad sobbing. I look and see her in a corner.

Nicki P.O.V

He in front of me i must be dreaming.
"What are you doing here" "WHY DID YOU COME AND TALK TO ME I KNEW YOU WERE TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. YOU JUST TALKED TO ME TO GET IN MY PANTS AND LEAVE ME. IM GLAD I DIDN'T LET YOU DO IT." .
"CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT IT" He askes me.I stand up,I can't stand to look at him as soon as he tries to speak.
"I CAN'T DO THIS!" I run.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING NICKI" "AWAY FROM YOU"
I continue to run and I run into Toya. Great.Right timing.
"Why are you crying" She askes me.
"Can I just stay at your dorm"
She nods. I notice she sees Drake at the end of the hall.She looks at him devoiusly.

Drakes P.O.V

DAMN.I actually like her though.I will try to speak to her tommorow if she lets me.NOW I HAVE TO GO DEAL WITH MY GUILT AND NOAH.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

THE NEXT DAY. (NICKI P.O.V)
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Drake tries to approach me and speak to me while I go to my room i'm glad he left my room I can't deal with people.
I go to my bathroom.WHERE TF IS MY PERFUME.Did he take it.I don't care I have more in my bag. I change into a 'I HATE MONDAYS' crop top with long sleeves and some light blue jeans and some ordinary black converse. I put on some makeup to touch up my puffy eyes.

I head to my first class.
"Nicki" I hear him call my name.
I speed up and he catches up to me.I speed up more and I trip.He helps me up.
"Don't touch me" I say. God Im so stubborn it makes me laugh myself.
"I got to get to class" I say. I really just want to skip class and cry and let my little bit makeup run down my cheeks and have that depressed stage where i watch movies and eat and cry over and over and Ignore all my calls.
He grabs my arm and pulls me closer I try to pull away his grip is tight.
"Listen to me please" he pleads.
"I have class Aubrey" I say as I roll my eyes. "What is your class at the moment"
"History" "Oh..that teacher not here for the day its a free period.....So can you just hear me out". "I'd rather go to starbucks" I say. "Nicki".
"Fine spill it". I act like I have an additude but honestly I want to cry and be in somebody arms of comfort and I know that wouldn't hurt me.
"Look. Nicki...I know you read my messages-".
"AWW LOOK AT THE LITTLE BARBIE AND DRAKE....AWW SO CITE." a girl calls out.
Drake gets heated.I glare at the girl.
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO EFF YOURSELF" He yells at her and he turns to me to speak.
"I know you read my messages...and you found out....but I actually caught feelings for you Onika...and I Love You when I had said that the first day I met you I meant it because the first day I met you i was suppose to get in your pants and leave but I didn't do that..Because ion wanna be a player no more"
He speaks to me.
I find myself tearing up he tries to wipe my tears but I stop him.
"Don't touch me,Don't..........
Aubrey I don't know you hurt me badly and I just don't know at all...I...I got to go" I try to walk but I just can't I have become paralized by his words.
I just slide down the invisible wall and find myself on the floor crying and he loses grip on my arm.He bends down and picks me up slightly to help me walk.
Everybody is in class or out ....its monday nobody is at campus.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

DRAKE P.O.V

I can't believe I hurt her so.
----------------------------------
NICKI P.O.V NOW
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

I go to my room and he walks into it. Great. I forgot to lock the door.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Waiting for your response....because im not leaving without a response Nika....I have switched my dorm to one three doors away from you and I stopped talking to Noah last night we are done being friends. I don't a player a heartbreaker ....I want to be yours....I want good grades...I want to be the person you want me to be .....the one my mother wants me to be....Im being honest no lies."
He smiles at me but he sees my face which is straight and my eyes are once again puffy and his smile fades.
He sits on the floor.

I sits on the floor but just across from him.
"We could just be friends.....for further purposes i don't know what we will be but we could be friends Drake".
I could sense that his body got chills at the thought I called him Drake after what happend and I could tell his heart shattered and got colder when I said friends.
He nods.
Before he gets up I crawl by him and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you for understanding" I say.
He gets up and says.
"Your welcome".His voice is cold,shakey,raspy, he sounds afraid.
"Bye" I say.
"Bye" he says and the door shuts.....5 minutes later I hear another door shut he must have went to his personal dorm.

But I Believe In Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें