Chapter 23

Rih:"Onika can't drive...I'm just kidding Nickiiiiii."

Drake grabs the keys from Nicki.
Nicki:"Noo.Gimme the keys....Don't make me mad at you when my birthday is tommorow."

Drake wraps his arms around her.
Drake:"Sorry,I thought you didn't wanna drive you usually say no to driving."

Nicki takes the keys from his hands.
Nicki:"Thank You." Nicki rolls her eyes and unlocks the door and everybody gets inside.

Nicki drives fast to the mall.
Drake was pretending to throw up.
Nicki started to yield to pull inside the parking lot.

Everybody gets out of the car.
Nicki walked next to Drake his arm was wraped around her waist.

Rih was holding Justin's hand.
Rih has admitted that she has many doubt thats her and Justin are going to last.

Nicki:"Im tired...."
Drake picks her up and carries her bridal style into the mall.
Rih and Justin went their seperate way and Nicki and Drake went theirs.

Nicki told him to put her down and she walked inside of SPENCERS.
She looking at earrings and rolling her eyes because Drake was getting playful because in the back is Adult materials.

Nicki:"I hate you oh my gosh...you know how annoying you are I don't want that ....Thats what I have you for."

Drake:"Oh...really."
Nicki:"Leave me alone...you've made me dirty minded."

Drake laughed and walked to the mirror Nicki was in the reflection of it.
Drake:"OH DAMN....SHE FINE."

Nicki looked at him.
Nicki:"Who."
Drake:"Her in the jeans her butt big as hell. I wanna be hers."

Nicki:"Ain't nobody in here in jeans except m-"
Nicki:"OHHHH."
Nicki hits him.

Nicki:"Stop playing with me..."
Drake laughs.
Drake:"Im sorry....Come here."

Nicki tried to walk fast to pay but Drake grabbed her arm and pulled her closer.

Nicki:"What do you want sir?"
Drake kissed him and Nicki lets out a deep breath.
Drake:"I think I answered my question."

Nicki smiled and he lets her go and she went to the register and payed.

They went to the Best Buy inside the mall and Nicki and Drake both brought an Iphone 6 and two cases for each one.

Nicki:"I'm going to apply at Starbucks later on tonight maybe you could come and visit me."
Drake:"And gets something to drink" he raises his eyebrows up and down.

Nicki:"STAHP...THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU COULD GET A KISS TAT'S IT."

Drake:"Watch Ima still get it might not be at work but it will be somewhere else.Ima still get it. TRUST ME DADDY."

Nicki hits him.
Nicki:"Shut The Hell Up...."
Nicki:"Im starting to dislike that place because I always went there."
Drake:"What place? Starbucks."
Nicki:"Nooo....DARTFUCKS."

She jumps on his back and he walks her into the store she always wanted to go to.

Nicki went to go get the shirt she been wanted for forever she was running back to Drake they were in the back of the store.

Nicki was running fast with the shirt in her hand.
Drake:"Baby I see the shirt..stop running befo- AGGHHHHHHHHH"

Nicki had kneed him in his area.
Nicki had placed the shirt on the nearest hanger and was laughing he was on the floor.

Drake:"My balls...baby...my balls."
Nicki:"Im sorry."
Drake groans while he got up and Nicki kissed his cheek.

Nicki:"Im sorryyy."
She went to pay for the shirt.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Nicki was laughing at him.
Nicki:"I'm sorry but your reaction"
Drake sticks his middle finger at her.

They meet Rihanna and Justin at the food court and they eat.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

AFTER THEY HEADED TO THEIR DORMS.
Nicki went to her normal dorm it felt weird but with Rih there it was okay.

She knows its going to feel weird because Drake has a FULL bed and Nicki has a TWIN since she had a sharing room but she had no partner but now she does.

She only slept in that bed twice she's been staying with Drake.
Drake went to his dorm and Justin went to his dorm.

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
After NICKI AND RIH SHOWERED
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Rihanna was holding the pillow she stole from Justin's dorm because it smells like him.

Nicki had nothing she took for Drake but his shirts and a hoodie which she had on with her shorts.

She was going to talk to Drake but she heard a knock on the door.
Drake had a big bear,flowers,and chocolate in his hand the bear was bigger than Nicki.

Nicki was confused but happy.
Drake:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY."
Nicki:"Its not 12:00 yet."

Drake:"Take the gifts Onika."
Nicki took the gifts and placed them on the bed.

She went back to the door and jumped on him and he spun her around.
Drake:"My baby is going to be 18 in 2 hours."

Nicki kissed him hard.
Nicki:"I love you!!!! thank you.....I know you know where Rih hid my gift"

Drake:"Justin's Dorm but you can't go down there curfew is in bout 5 minutes plus you gotta talk to Rih of course."
Rihanna yells from the room.

Rih:"STOP TRYING TO PEEP AT THE GIFT I GOT YOU BITCH"
Nicki yells back her.

Nicki:"BITE ME HOE."
Nicki hears Rih laughing.
Drake puts Nicki down.

Drake:"Hall moniter round the corner, we can't be in the hall unless we going somewhere and I know you don't want me in the room with Rih."

Nicki gave him a quick kiss and he ran back to his dorm.
Nicki screamed "RUN FOREST,RUNNN."

She went back into her room and jumped on her bed and hugged her bear it smelled like him,he prolly sprayed that cologne she loved the most.

Then she put the flowers in a vase.Rih had grabbed Nicki's chocolate box and started to eat.

Nicki snatched the box from Rih and grabed her phone and starts to text Drake.

(Nicki:Good night.
Drake:Good night i love you too.

Nicki:You trying to be funny
Drake:Why you salty?!

Nicki:Because I can....Oh and Rih ate my chocolate.
Drake:Okay I understand I won't mess with you bout that....Ha.

Nicki:Come get me....Rih sleep. I'm spending my birthday sleeping and I'm say thank you to everyone and go to sleep.

Drake:Mhmmm I'll see bout that .....You really want me to come.
Nicki:Mhmm whatever....Nooo ion wanna leave Rih.

Drake:OKAY get your beauty sleep whatever you call it.

Nicki:Ion believe in that shit...who told you im that type of girl....GOODNIGHT AUBREY I LOVE YOU.

Drake:Goodnight I love you too. happy birthday.)

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️