getting the letter (your mansion ^)

Y/N  pov:

I woke up to prowl nudging me since she wants to play.
"OK I'm up prowl" I said to her still half asleep.
I get dressed for the day and head down for breakfast. When I get to the kitchen, I see my mother, who is an auror for the ministry of magic, is making breakfast with our house elf Angie.
M/N: "how are you doing y/n?"
I sit at the table and look at mother. "Good so far" I respond. I grab some of f/b and start eating. When I finish I put my dishes in the sink and go to the library to read.
(Your mansion's library)

I sit and read by the fireplace in the library as I have prowl appear next to me from a ball of fire leaving my body

I sit and read by the fireplace in the library as I have prowl appear next to me from a ball of fire leaving my body. I get up to go in the backyard as I grab a ball near the door. As I toss the ball in the air prowl smacks it back to me as we hit back and forth to each other I notice an owl flying towards the mansion well more towards me. I hold out my arm like how mother taught me and it lands on my metal hand with a letter addressed to me. I got my metal hand from an accident when I was playing with mother's wand when I was 7 on my 7th birthday and it fell out of my left hand and shot an explosive spell that hit my right hand turning it to dust so when my mother saw she made a metal hand and attached it to my arm but it morphed itself to this which shocked my mother since she knew what it meant and she was happy and showed me the family tree mural in the music room and told me that it is the same as the one that the first death bringer or the first right hand of death had.
(Metal right hand)

I've kept it hidden for the now 4 years since my accident

I've kept it hidden for the now 4 years since my accident. I gave the letter to mother to read as I pet the owl.
M/N: "it's your acceptance letter for hogwarts."
"YES!"
A black owl flies in with a letter for mother.