Christmas

Y/n pov:

It currently was the end of the third week of December and both lily and Hermione are next to me looking at my cheerful and awestruck face at the sight of the snow again.
Hermione: so you really have never seen snow before?
I nod as I close my eyes to remember my first time seeing snow.
Lily: how have you never seen snow before? Does it never snow where you live?
I turn around to face lily and Hermione before explaining.
Y/n: it's because of the charms and protection spells keep the land surrounding my home safe and doesn't let any snow in. Also because there is constantly burning forest around the house a little bit with non burnt forest behind the house. Whenever my mother goes on missions during the winter and returns home the snow melts when she is within the boundaries of our land.

Hermione and lily look at each other and they seem to be thinking the same thing as they both grab one of my hands as Hermione has my metal hand and lily has my other hand and drag me to the doors to go outside before stopping remembering something.
Hermione and lily: wait here while we go get our winter coats. We'll be back in a few minutes.
I watch them run off as I lean against a wall to wait for them as I play with a ball of fire I took from a nearby torch. After a few minutes they return in fuzzy muggle jackets designed for winter and watch me playing with the fire.
Hermione: woah that's really cool. How did you learn to do that?
Y/n: I've always been able to play with fire since I was I think three. My mother told me the death bringers are masters of fire since it brings death and destruction but it can also be beautiful when tamed for there are many colors of fire. It has a beauty to it but it is also destructive when aloud to be free.
Hermione: wow that's a lot take in y/n.
Lily nods in agreement.
Lily: I read about that when we were in diagon alley. The book said that death bringers are masters of fire or they are also known as elementalists of fire.
Hermione: let's go outside now and show y/n the fun things that can be done in the snow lily. Oh and lily can I read that book when we get inside after we finish showing y/n the fun of winter.

Lily nods as they drag me out into the snow. I look around as any snow that lands on me is turned to steam from how the death bringers have a burning fire within their blood to keep them in control of fire. I grab some snow on the ground and it melts slowly like when picked up with bare hands and not instantly melted.

Y/n: want to see another form that I have?
Lily and Hermione nod as I become engulfed in fire and turn into a metal dragon sitting on the snow.

Y/n: want to see another form that I have?Lily and Hermione nod as I become engulfed in fire and turn into a metal dragon sitting on the snow

They both look amazed to see a full grown dragon before them. I lower down so they can touch the head and neck of the dragon.
Hermione: I thought it would be cold metal but it's actually warmer than I thought, it's like having your hand in front of a fire in a fireplace just like when I was holding y/n's metal hand.
Lily giggles at Hermione's response. Hermione has a small blush when she mentions how my metal hand felt to her. I lift my head up before letting out a puff of fire that formed words made of fire saying want a ride?. They nod as I lower down again and have them climb my tail before lifting up and opening my wings that have the length of two football fields from tip to tip.
Hermione: not too high please I don't like heights.