journey to hogwarts

Y/n pov:

???: oh I'm Hermione granger and you two are?

Y/n: y/n l/n and she's Lily potter.
Lily waves nervously as Hermione waves back as she looks at me.
Hermione pov:
*he seems a bit rude for an eleven year old*
Hermione: what hogwart house do you two hope to be sorted to?
Y/n: ravenclaw or I'll possibly be in any of the fi...four like the rest of my family
*is there a house that is removed from the school or was he thinking about something*
Lily: ravenclaw. What house do you want to be in?
Hermione: ravenclaw though gryffindor doesn't seem to bad to m...
The sound of the compartment door opening causes me to stop talking as all three look to see a round boy at the door.
???: h....hi my name is Neville.....Neville Longbottom, have you seen a toad? I lost mine.

Neville Longbottom, have you seen a toad? I lost mine

All three of us shake our heads no as I stand up.
Hermione: we'll help you look.
Lily nods as y/n rolls his eyes in a way of saying i never agreed to this.

Y/n pov:

I follow the girls bored already till they reach a compartment and I hear Harry inside talking with someone. I peak in as Hermione asks if they've seen a toad.
Y/n: Hello Harry.
Harry: hey y/n this is Ron.

Ron: hello.
Hermione fixes Harry's glasses and gasps seeing him with his glasses fixed.
Hermione: holy cricket you're Harry Potter.
Me and Lily facepalm at her reaction since I barely said hi to Harry a few seconds ago. Ron attempts a spell that his brothers gave him and fails as I go back to my compartment with Lily and Hermione. I lean against the wall near the window to sleep a little bit till we arrive.