Hermione's petrification

Hermione's pov:

It has been a few weeks since nearly headless nick got petrified and we were in the hallways of hogwarts heading towards the quititch pitch for the gryffindor vs Hufflepuff match when Harry heard the voice again. I'm in the library looking through newt scimmander's book of fantastic beasts and where to find them. I find the only magical creature in the book that is a snake and it has a long lifespan. I quickly write pipes on the page and rip it out and ball the page up in my left hand. As I run out of the library to show it to the two idiots, mal, lily, and y/n I bump into a ravenclaw prefect near the library entrance. As she helps me up I get a feeling like we're being hunted.

Penelope Clearwater: what are you doing running in the library?

Hermione: I think I know what is petrifying all of the muggleborns. Do you have a mirror on you?

Penelope Clearwater: no do you? Why did your necklace light on fire?

I look at my necklace that y/n gave me since I now feel the heat of the fire but it doesn't burn me and it becomes a hand mirror with an otter on the back and on the side of the mirror. We start leaving the library and when we look at the reflection of the mirror the last thing I see before I go stiff and everything goes black is a pair of yellow eyes staring into the mirror. The last thing I hear and feel before hearing nothing is from y/n yelling my name and him pulling me close to him.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥small timeskip🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Y/n's pov:

I had carried Hermione to the hospital wing with professor McGonagall guiding me. When we get inside and I set her on one of the beds I have my new form that I got earlier in the day watch the doors and I tell him to shoot at Harry and Ron to scare them out of the room since it is their fault that Hermione is petrified.

Mal's pov:

Me, lily, Harry and Ron were following professor McGonagall towards the hospital wing and when we entered the room we heard a ring of metal like a sword pulled from it's scabbard then the sound of a machine gun as bullets whizzed over Harry and Ron, which causes them to duck in fear and lily looks at what shot at them and she gasps/yelps in fear.

(A/n: choose between the halo ce, the halo 2A, or the halo 4 turret sound)

We look at what she is looking at and see a giant silhouette in the shape of almost a snake.

(a/n: watch from the begining to 00:16. I tried to put two gifs from that scene but they were too big since the gif data size limit is 3mb so had to use a video. ugh!)

After it stops in front of us y/n comes next to it running his metal hand along it's scales.

???: perhaps I should just put so many rounds into the both of you that you will be drinking and eating lead.

Y/n: ok Jake that's enough for now, return to me.

Ron: what was that?!

Harry: why did he shoot at us?!

Y/n: because it is your fault that she is petrified potter!

Harry: h...how?!

Y/n: because you are a danger magnet to everyone here! You were the reason Hermione almost got killed by the troll in first year!

Harry: that was Ron!

Y/n: yes but it was also your fault because you started causing bad things to happen here at hogwarts!

Lily: enough! Y/n we get that you are upset that Hermione is like this and he's right harry.

Professor McGonagall: now that he's gone and you two have stopped fighting. Does this necklace mean anything to either of you? It was a mirror a little bit ago then turned into this necklace.

Y/n: I gave that necklace to Hermione. I'm going to have some of my guards at the doors to the hospital wing and a guard at Hermione's bed in here.

We watch as a pillar of fire rises near Hermione's bed and a creature made of metal walks through.

We step back as it bows to y/n and stands still like sentinel guardian.

Professor McGonagall: who are you? What are you?

(A/n: skip to 00:20 and watch till 00:32)

Hardshell: I am an insecticon, part of an insecticon hive, in our lord's armada.

As we leave after being aloud to spend some time with Hermione, we see y/n return with two guards holding metal poles and wearing cloaks. When we get a few corridors away from the hospital wing we enter an empty classroom and discuss a plan of what to do next and decide to visit Hagrid and agree that Hermione is safe from whoever the heir is because of the protection y/n placed.