getting 1st year hogwarts supplies

Y/N pov:

Once we exit gringotts me, Harry, and Lily look at our lists to see what to get.
Hagrid: "how 'bout ya three get yer robes and books while I get meh a pickup? I don't really like the carts in gringotts." We nod and go to madame malkin's and go in to get our robes. One of madame malkin's assistants comes over to help me and another one comes to help Harry as madame malkin helps Lily.
Jessica: "hello I'm Jessica, I'm one of madame malkin's assistants, and I'll be helping you out today with your robes today. Can you take the glove off please?"
Y/n: "no, it stays on." Jessica starts to work on my robes and after a few minutes we leave. I lead the potters to the bookstore called florish and blotts. We go in and ask an assistant for our books as we explore Hagrid comes in to collect our robes and books for us. Me, Harry, and Lily enter the dark magic, dark creatures/history, and curses aisle and Hagrid drags the potter twins back from a really dangerous curses book as I find a book on ancient dark creatures that are extinct as Lily gets a second copy of it and I purchase both and we go to the ice cream shop. We were eating ice cream as I was enjoying my favorite flavor Lily gasps and looks at me then the book then her mark then the book as she looks scared.
Hagrid: "what's wrong Lily?" Lily shows Hagrid and Hagrid smiles knowing that it's about her mark and my family.
Hagrid: "you'll be ok Lily. Just don't do what the book says not to do when encountering one. Ok?"
Lily: "ok." Hagrid stands up and throws away our empty ice cream holders.
Hagrid: "now ya three go get your wands and I'll get a pet for ya three and the rest of your your supplies."
Lily: "can I get a cat?" Hagrid nods.
Y/n: "I don't need a pet." Hagrid leaves to the rest of the items on the list and we go to ollivander's wand shop. As we enter I notice how quiet it is in the shop.
Harry: "h...hello?" An old man comes into view on a slide ladder.

hello?" An old man comes into view on a slide ladder

Mr. Ollivander: "ah, Mr. Potter, Ms. Potter, and Mr. L/N, I was wondering when I would be seeing you three." Mr. Ollivander gets down from the ladder and approaches his desk.
Mr. Ollivander: "now who is going first?" I step forward.
Mr. Ollivander: "stick out your wand arm Mr. L/N." I stick out my right arm and Mr. Ollivander raises an eyebrow at the glove as he has a tapemeasurer measure my arm before he goes to get a wand. Mr. Ollivander comes back with two wands.
Mr. Ollivander: "here you go, yew wood and dragon heartstring and raven feather 10 and 1/2 inches." I take it and it flies out of my hand when I swish it at a pot. Lily giggles and Harry chuckles at how the wand behaved as I pick it up and give it back. Mr. Ollivander takes it and puts it back in the box and opens the second box and pulls out a wand.
Mr. Ollivander: "let's try this wand shall we, willow wood and unicorn hair 14 inches." As Mr. Ollivander finishes speaking and is handing me the wand a third wand comes from the very back of the shop and lands in my hand as Mr. Ollivander gasps since it is a wand that the death bringers use.

 Ollivander gasps since it is a wand that the death bringers use

Mr. Ollivander: "that wand in your hand Mr. l/n is made from elder wood, ebony wood, and blood wood with a basilisk fang, basilisk venom, and basilisk scale core 15 inches and it seems to have chose you as it's master." Flames come from the tip as the eyes glow a blood red.
Y/n: "how much?"
Mr. Ollivander: "20 galleons." I pay the amount and step back as Lily steps forward. Lily holds out both her arms so she must be ambidextrous then.
Y/n: "Is lily ambidextrous?" Harry nods. Mr. Ollivander hands lily the first wand I tried and green and blue sparks come out of the tip when she grabs it with her left hand. Lily pays for her wand as Harry steps forward to try some wands. After 7 wands Mr. Ollivander goes to the back of the shop mumbling something as he looks for a certain wand.
Harry: "maybe I'm not a wizard after all." Lily hugs him to comfort him as Mr. Ollivander comes back from searching.
Mr. Ollivander: "try this one perhaps Mr. Potter." Harry takes it as red and gold sparks come out of the tip of his wand. I zone out what Mr. Ollivander and Harry are saying as I examine my wand. We leave ollivander's and bump into Hagrid as he gives Harry a female snow owl that Harry named hedwig. Hagrid gives lily a female white scottish fold kitten with blue eyes and black tail tip that she named Lucy.

We leave diagon alley and drop off the potter twins at the dursley's before I go home