boggart and hogsmeade date#1

💀☠💀☠💀☠☠☠A/N 💀☠💀☠💀☠
I've got an idea for y/n's voice in year 3 and beyond. Pick between these two characters voices comment to vote for the one that should be y/n's voice.

Rattlesnake Jake's voice

Or

The wolf from puss in boots 2's voice

Also at the time of this chapter releasing this book has reached 13.8k views! Sorry about the long wait between the last chapter and this chapter, it is because I've been having slight writer's block and stuff happening IRL.

Now back to the story.
ENJOY!
💀☠💀☠💀☠💀☠💀☠💀☠💀☠💀☠

Y/n's pov:

As I walk into D.A.T.D.A class as the first one in the room, I see a wardrobe sitting in the center of the room with the desks moved to the side. As I stare at it, it wobbles and the door starts to open as professor lupin comes in and reaches for his wand.

I quickly send a force push on the door as lupin locks it as the class walks in causing the wardrobe to shake more violently like whatever is inside is angry

Lupin: now, who can guess what is inside the wardrobe?

Dean Thomas: that's a boggart, correct professor?

Lupin: yes you are Mr. Thomas. Now who knows what a boggart looks like?

Hermione: no one knows professor. It is because they are shapeshifters like the death bringers. It is what ma-.

Lupin: it is what makes them so terrifying, yes correct ms granger. While both a boggart and the death bringers can shapeshift, what is the difference between the two?

Lily: the boggart becomes what we fear most which means that they feed on the fear of their prey meanwhile the death bringers become creatures that hunt and kill to find and deal with their prey.

Lupin: correct ms ev-er-potter.

I quickly shift into a death angel to prove lily's explanation so the class can see how the death bringers' choose forms to hunt and kill before returning to normal.