Sheriff Swan

" Annnd that's when you cut out the poor deers heart! " Dani said sitting back on Henry's bed relaxing, making Grams eyes widen frantically.

Henry leans over and smacks his sisters arm, rolling his eyes, before continuing asking questions. " When did your flashes begin? "

Gram shakes his head lightly, trying to bring himself out of a daze, before answering. " Right after I kissed Emma. "

" You kissed our mom! " Henry accused.

Dani burst out laughing, tears almost rolling down her face. Did he really just say that in front of them?

Gram shot her a look, clearly asking her, no telling her, to shut up. Henry pouted at them both, before continuing. " What did you see? "

" A wolf. I saw that I had a knife in my hand. And I was with Mary Margret. " Gram says, pausing in between each statement.

" Where you about to hurt her? " Henry asks smirking.

" Yes! How'd you know that? " Gram asked relief clear in his eyes.

" Cause Miss Blanchard, is Snow White. And we already established that your the huntsmen, thanks to my brilliant deductions! " Dani chimes in rolling her eyes, while saying Snow White in a high pitched voice.

" So you both really think, that I could be another person? "

" Makes total sense, you were raised by wolves. " Henry starts before Dani interrupts him.

" Thats why you keep seeing them. It's your friend, your guide. "

" It's trying to help you. " Henry finishes her sentence when she stops.

" I and I'm remembering this because I kissed your mother? How is that possible? " Gram asks confused.

" Correction, you are remembering this because you kissed the Savior. " Dani says rolling her eyes, before getting hit by Henry's elbow again.

" Ignore her! You and Emma do have a special connection. She owes you her life. " Henry tries to explain.

" Why? "

" Snow Whites her mother, you spared her. If you hadn't our mom wouldn't have been born. " Henry finishes his explanation.

" What happened after I spared Snow White? " Gram asked.

" The Queen took your heart. " Dani begins looking uncomfortable as Henry goes on. " She ripped it out. It's kinda her thing. She never wanted you to be able to feel again. "

" Let me see that book. " Gram asks looking freaked. He flips a few pages before landing on one with a mausoleum. The mausoleum had the Queen standing in front of it, with a golden emblem on top.  " What's that? I saw that too, the wolf was howling at it. "

" That's her vault, it's where she put your heart. " Henry explains, looking grim.

" The wolf wants me to find it, thank you, thank you both. " Gram says nodding his head before bolting out the door.

After Gram leaves Dani does too, only before she goes, she packs a bag. It's a simple plastic grocery bag that she puts some food in, a couple apples, some granola bars, a few bottles of water, and a single candy bar. Once a week she would head to Jades house, sneak in while her Grandmother was gone, and bring her food.

It wasn't much, but it helped Jade out when her Grandmother would refuse to feed her. Sometimes this was all Jade had. She wished she could put more in the bag, but it had to be stuff Jade could hide. Stuff her grandmother couldn't take away easily.