Chapter 26

"- casualties weren't few and damage to the area was severe, but a major underground Supervillain called AFO was taken off the streets and is locked up in Tartarus, the highest security prison. Speeches made by the principal of UA and All Might- " click.

The black screen sat high above the pale hand that controlled it, catching the reflection of the white sheets covering the white bed and white walls, the glint of silver railing the only colour in the white bleached room.

A low gravelly hum filled the small room. White... so different from the darkness of black.

Black suit... black tie...

Black wings... Black eyes...

A small audible breath made it through chapped lips and shivers ran down a pillowed back. He didn't need that right now. Izuku didn't need that right now.

A bandaged hand reached sideways, eliciting a wince as bruises and injuries pulled taught, coming back with a card. It was big, A4, and as he flicked it open and green eyes scanned the card for what had been the fourth time that day. But his classmate's affirmations and get-well messages were so sincere, so loving. So what he hadn't had a term ago.

He still remembered what that was like, the voices crowding his head, the power he couldn't deal with, couldn't grasp. The apathy that filled his mind day after day.

He had come so far since those days – no, those years – and he was doing so much better now. He had so much support, he had control. He had love.

Green eyes wandered from the card to his upturned wrist, clear of bandages, where two ink black words shine up at him. One, which he had had engraved into his memory by several tormentors, fading in and out of his life, but always admonished for it. And the other, clean, new, one where he would get no admonishment, perhaps even admiration, and was filled with no disdain. One of the past, charged with power, the other for the future, a title, earned.

Hades.

Change.

The boy sighed and set down the card, turning a bandaged head to the window, staring out over the city that had changed so much in his eyes.

"But there's still more to change." He murmured to himself, still staring out the window, but with glazed eyes as his mind was far away.

In the place that was his goal, his project.

Let's finish it.

Sneakers crunched against new gravel; bandaged hands shoved into pockets as wind ruffled his wild locks. The foliage around him was thick and green, hiding, just what he wanted. Baring a damaged hand to the cold wind, he pushed aside a branch draped with green to reveal three people standing at the gate of the almost finished city.

Project Utopia.

He joined them, staring up at the tall walls of the almost finished city, the ancient city risen from the ground with the combined powers of all of them. A small smile graced his lips as he turned to his friends, his guild.

The guild of the Lost Gods had accomplished so much. They had rebuilt this place, a home for the lost, the rejected. A home for people like them. And this home would help people understand. Understand that they are all human, just like they are. These walls were only a temporary solution.

Izuku sighed in the cold air.

"It's time to finish this place." He looked up once more to the tower building seen over the wall. The castle. "Let's go."

They all walked, side by side, into the centre of the city, the palace. They had only one last thing to complete the city:

The Gates.

The gates that would let them in, the gates that would open for them only and would close to keep them safe.

Izuku crouched to the ground, placing splayed palms against the cold renewed stone of the streets. Behind him he felt all three of his guild members move closer, place their hands on his back, offering him their power.

Izuku smiled to the ground, the image of his lonely, pre-UA self flashing within his mind. But now he was surrounded by the people that supported him, that loved him.

So, he used that warmth, that safety, that love, and pushed its power into the city. Rumbles filled their ears and stone gates surfaced on each corner of the city: north, south, east, and west. The guild smiled as they grew tall, matching the walls that kept the city safe. And it stopped. And the gates were finished.

The city was finished.

Izuku stood lightly leaning on Shinso as they starred at their city.

And then, they heard a gate opening.

The rest of guild looked sharply to who the gate has opened for, but Izuku only smiled, looking up to see the former League of Villains walking through the gates. The others tensed as they approached but Izuku left Shinso's side and walked towards them.

Once meeting, Shigaraki's semi-gloved hand landed on Izuku's head.

"Well done, Little Prince."

Izuku smiled at the nickname, finally used by the right person.

The rest of the guild slowly made their way to them. The rest of the league didn't smile, but they could see it in their eyes.

The way they looked at the city with awe and warmth, knowing that this place would keep them safe, it made the guild smile with pride.

"So what are we going to call this place Little Prince?" Shigaraki asked.

"I... don't know..."

"Utopia city?"

"Lost city?"

Izuku smiled at the suggestions, but neither quite fit.

"How about..." he looked up to the palace, watching as the setting sun glinted off of its sparkling stone, and knew.

"The City of the Found."

Sure, the struggles and the fights were far from over, but they now had this city, this city for their people. And they had support, and they had determination. Because they wouldn't stop until this world changes, until Change got his way. They had guild members to find, and a society to reform.

And if another villain boss popped up along the way, then they would answer to the guild.

The Guild of The Lost Gods.

 A/N: Ok wow it's been forever since I posted. This is the official last chapter. Thank you all who have been with me through this journey and those who have joined along the way. This story was a wonderful way for me to develop my writing style and display my ideas for you. So sorry that its literally been months since I posted, I just forgot about this thing. I'm probably not going to be active for a long time on this thing, going to write more original stuff. Thank you so much to all the people who comment, you make my day.

 - Shadow-san over and out