A/N

Okay okay okay

You guys seem to have a lot of facts on Hades and Greek mythology so I wanted to extend my thinking.

Comment:

Hades facts?

Greek myth facts?

Plus, if you don't have something positive to say, please keep it to yourself. You're just embarrassing yourself and your online persona. I don't care if you don't like my writing because I do.
Your comment will be ignored or deleted.
And if something can be taken the wrong way, please verify that opinion.
I would like to keep my writing clean of hateful words that could ruin one's online reputation, please.
Whatever you intended to do, whether it be bringing me down or anything like that, I will not give you that reaction.
These words only do damage to yourself and your online persona.

I'd like to stop hate before it starts.

Anyway! I know a fair bit about Greek mythology but seemingly not as much as you guys.
I also just want to clear up the fact that not everything is going to match Greek mythology for the sake of the story. So as much as I love getting corrections on my work, I'd like to write MY story please.

I think that's it. This was meant to just be a note where you guys can share your Greek myth facts but oh well.

That's all from me, and please share your facts!

Comment, No hate, Thank you
- Shadow-san out