Chapter 8

-Izuku's POV-

I think we were pounced on with affection.

Monoma and Kuroiro literally jumped on us but the rest of the class gave us affirmations. We weren't monsters and we belonged here. Is it bad that I want to move classes?

Now on the floor, a small smile graced my features. This is what I've wanted. A lot of what happened yesterday but you could see the hesitance when I was talking about myself.

Let's just say... my ego has been broken beyond repair.

And it's quite detrimental.

Soon Present Mic walked in for 1-B's English lesson. He froze when he saw the cuddle pile on the floor but recognised us. Aizawa must have told them about the transfer for the day.

"Alright listeners, get up. Time for English."

Let's just say the voices were quieter during those lessons.

———————

We reached the gym, watching 1-A just finish up. Asui, Kaminari and Kirishima had come over an hour ago as training for 1-A had began.

We walked in to see 1-A sprawled on the ground, dirty and exhausted.
Oh.
That's what he did.
Aizawa grinned sadistically.

"Hey Vlad, we're done. I'll give my students what they're going to do and we'll be on our way."
"Be quick Eraser."

He pulled us five away from 1-B and smiled.

"I don't think the class will bother you anymore."

I wasn't so sure

———————

Even without reassurance that the class wouldn't continue to bully us, I felt that my mental health had lightened.

The voices never crowded my mind anymore, i felt safe with my guild.

I think... I was happy...

Shinso, Monoma, Kuroiro, Aizawa, 1-B... they made me happy...

I liked it...

I felt warm, the voices were quiet.

I...
I wanted to be with him...

Shinso...

I...
I didn't know what I was feeling. But I liked it.

And I wanted the feeling to stay.

"Can we... can we stay with 1-B?"

———————

"Shinso and Midoriya, Hades and Hypnos, want to transfer to 1-B."

"Why would they want that?"

"Two of their guild mates are in 1-B and 1-A aren't treating them like they should, minus a few students. If they do transfer, can I request that I train them outside of school hours."

"They'll have to agree to your request but I can organise the gym for practice sessions. They're your guild right?"

Aizawa groaned.

"I feel like they're my kids."

"So why do you want them to be transferred? Wouldn't you want to have more of an influence in their education?"

"I either expel majority of my class for name discrimination or they are moved into 1-B."

"I'll confirm with Vlad King. I'm sure his class would like them considering today's lessons from the teachers' reports."

"Thanks Nezu."

"Go organise that training with your guild. I'm honestly curious to see how your little Hades will fair against the world."

Aizawa did not like that.

———————

"Class, we are having two students transfer out of the class in a week. Do whatever you want with that information." Aizawa said before flopping to the ground, the loud sound of a zip being pulled up to his chin rapidly, the only sound in the class.

"So, did they finally decide that the villains shouldn't get a place in the hero school?" Bakugo sneered, Yaoyorozu more hesitant after yesterday's punishment but following the lead of her King. She didn't really have a choice.

"Lay off Bakugo. You don't even know if it's us that's transferring." Shinso said, hi retort riling up the hot-headed blonde.

"I think I'm right though, aren't I Deku." He bites back, a low growl in his voice daring me to respond.

I didn't respond, I didn't want to waste words that I was uncomfortable saying on the tyrannical teen in front of me. And before I could do anything, Shinso had stood up. He walked over to me and stood me up, sliding into my chair and sitting me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I was confused by the warm bubbly feeling in my chest and the severe heat pooling on my face but I liked it. I liked being close to Shinso.

I liked that he was protective.

This past week has been a roller coaster of emotions and i was struggling to keep up.

"So what if we are transferring, King." Shinso spat, defying the title that represents rule in every way possible. I could tell he wanted to use his powers to shut up the Pomeranian for a while but he also knew he'd get in trouble. I, however, knew that a certain home room teacher would turn a blind eye to the defence. I wonder if he does, it's probably a bad idea though.

"Hah! So they have given up on the monsters!"

A few classmates stood, the same who hadn't received punishment yesterday, but before they could even try to defend us, I spoke.

"Listen here Katsuki." I spat, venom dripping from my tone. "You've tormented and bullied me my entire life. At that point I still had hope that you would change, that you were misguided, misunderstood, but this is where I draw the line. 10 years, Bakugo, its been a decade and I'm done. I'm done with your belittling and your name calling, I'm done with your kicks and punches. You may be the King and have those oh so devoted followers, but I don't discriminate because of a name. I don't bully for 10 years all because some one else is more powerful than you! I am done Katsuki Bakugo! You will never touch me or my guild again or i will cut off the very hand you use to do so. I will silence you. I will not let you harm the only friends I've been able to make for a decade. You, Katsuki Bakugo, are not a hero."

By the end of my speech I was panting, my eyes once again glowing theIr black-purple, the room seeming darker as a cloud of fear settled over the class. Shadows had grown and the voices were pounding in my head, so I stopped, forcing them down so I could rein them in and get the darkness under control. I hissed out one last warning before standing, grabbing a stunned and slightly proud Shinso, and dragging him out of the classroom, afraid students in my wake.

"I am done with you Katsuki Bakugo. You are no King. You are no Hero. Don't you dare antagonise me or my guild, ever again."

The Lost Gods - middle name AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara