Chapter 15

The Lost Gods

- KingofDarkness added Soba -

KingofDarkness:
Project Utopia on the weekend?

Soba:
Is that the Project Utopia planning session you were talking to me about?

KingofDarkness:
We've been planning for months, and the ultimate thing is, the land will shape the buildings. We just needed the layout, and the ownership of that land. Luckily, it was dirt cheap as no one can build on it because of the ruins.

Soba:
Only months? And ruins? How does that work?

Insomnicat:
We picked a plot of land where an ancient city used to stand. It was a famous Kingdom that used to worship Hades. Izuku can revive that old Kingdom.

Soba:
Huh

Soba:
So what's the PU session tomorrow?

KingofDarkness:
I'm raising the city walls and as much of the castle as I can, anything else will kill me

Soba:
Oh

Soba:
I'm free on the weekend, I'll come

BlondeRatChild:
I'll be there

ShadowDemon:
Yup

KingofDarkness:
The centre of the plot of land, 10 am. We can go out for lunch afterwards

Insomnicat:
Sounds good

- 5 people are offline -

Izuku stood, trees surrounding him, gloved hands shoved into his jeans, black t-shirt rippling in the breeze. A small smile crept onto his face as he began to walk, footsteps muffled as he explored the black stoned ruins.

The unused soul-catcher jingled in his pocket, something he would carry forever, whether it be for extra protection, the representation of an inner dread that things would return to the way they were. Or a keepsake to show that things had changed, and would continue changing.

It represented that Izuku preferred the present, yet was scared of the past.

Simply a reminder.

That change had come. And he didn't want to go back to the past.

A gloved hand trailed across stones of ebony, obsidian lodged into the ground, rubble scattered all around.

It was a miracle that any of this was left.

But Izuku could sense it.

This place was protected by spirits. And he would rebuild the place they used to live in.
He would return the glory of the once famous Kingdom.

He would rebuild the city, for a new purpose.

Their purpose.

"Yo!" Yelled a new voice. Izuku looked up to see a very familiar white haired friend of his. He stood on top of a ruined house, scuffing his sneakers against the black stone. "So this is the place?"

The Lost Gods - middle name AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें