Chapter 2. Part 9 "I'll prove it"

After the date Amy went home. She was happy because she finally got to hang out with Sonic and bond with him like she always wanted. She had so much fun just talking to him. They even raced but Sonic of course didn't use his speed. They hiked Green hill and took pictures with some of the cute baby animals!

 They hiked Green hill and took pictures with some of the cute baby animals!

(Art above is by me)

But she still felt some kind of guilt. Almost like she was cheating on Shadow. But she really wasn't because they weren't dating. Amy sighed and tried to forget about everything and decided to take a nap on her couch. Meanwhile Shadow was slightly worried about her but he decided he'd check up on her tomorrow.

The next day:

Shadow woke up around 11 the next day and skated over to Amy's house Amy was baking a cake when he knocked on the door.

Knock Knock!

Amy went to the door and opened it.

"Hello?"She looked out the door to see shadow standing there.

"Rose, Hey. I just wanted to make s-"Shadow was cut off by Amy closing the door right in his face.

"Rose!Open the door!"Shadow said.

Amy ignored him and went back to her baking.

"Amy please! Why are you doing this??"Shadow asked knocking on the door.

Amy heard his question and angrily swung the door open.

"Why!? Why am I doing this!? I don't know Shadow maybe it's because I heard you went and did it with Rouge right after you kissed me and confessed your love to me at the hospital!!"Amy yelled.

"Any! I- I"Shadow stuttered.

"I what!? I nothing! That's what you did! You played me like I was some kind of joke like a pervert!"Amy exclaimed and went to slam the door.

But shadow grabbed the door and swung it back open.

"Amy I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have done that with Rouge I I just wasn't thinking!"Shadow yelled.

"Wasn't thinking!? If you really loved me as much as you described you did in the hospital you would be thinking about ME ALL THE TIME!"Amy pushed Shadow.

"Rose! Listen! I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it but I swear that doesn't mean I don't love you! I made a mistake! I promise I'll never do it again please..Forgive me!"Shadow begged.

"I don't know if I should."Amy scowled in disappointment.

"Please Amy. I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again. I love you I can't live without you! please!You make me happy again! Please.."Shadow frowned.

"Shadow....I went on a date with Sonic Yesterday. And before that...in the phone he told me.. he loved me. Sonic seems to treat me way better now better than how you're treating me now."Amy replied.

"What? No please! I love you more than he could ever."Shadow pleaded.

"I'm sorry Shadow. But I can't be with someone who takes me as a joke."

"I don't take you as joke! I LOVE YOU! Believe me or not I'll prove it to you! I know what I did was wrong and it's my fault! But I love you! And I won't let you believe I don't!!"Shadow then ran off.

"Shadow!"Amy yelled.

Amy looked down in worry then closed the door.

Next part is the end! I'm so very excited! It's been fun guys I hope you'll enjoy the last part!

(Also if you'd like to see more of my art you can follow me on Instagram and TikTok @ jellodrawz and You can subscribe to me Jello • Drawz on YouTube! Thanks so much! Have a nice day/night you gorgeous/handsome person!