Chap.2 Part 6 Realationships

Shadow dried his quills after exiting the shower.He then put his socks and gloves on.He then walked into the bedroom where rouge was smiling at her phone in the bed.

"I said you can leave now...you got what you wanted,now go.."Shadow growled drying his ears.

"Oh come on Shadow!You still can't be kicking me out!"Rouge exclaimed.

"What you did is something no moment of making love can solve.."Shadow glared.

"But I love you Shadow!.."Rouge sat up from the bed.

"In fact...I didn't enjoy it all...because you don't love me."Shadow looked away.

"Shadow that's not true!"Rouge stood up.

"Shut up!Stop lying to my face!If you love me so much then why did you go and say those things to Knuckles huh?!"Shadow yelled.

"I dated you....because...you had nobody...and I'm not saying that to seem like I'm some kind of savior because I'm not ok!?I loved you.And I still do!Just not in the way I thought I did...I can't handle being in a relationship with you,but I can't stand not talking to you either!"Rouge sighed looking down.

"I'm a horrible person.And I don't want you to forgive me or pity me....I just want to be with you...realationship or not..."Rouge frowned.

Shadow sighed.Rouge had put him through a lot of pain.But it was obvious she had been blaming herself about what happened ever since.Shadow Didn't feel pity but he felt sympathy.Shadow walked towards rouge and hugged her.

"We can still be friends Rouge."Shadow said.

Rouge looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you Shadow..."Rouge wiped a small tear from her eye.

"You do know I didn't forgive you right?"Shadow threw his towel over his shoulder.

"I know.I'm thanking you for giving me another chance at being in your life."Rouge replied.

:Meanwhile with Amy:

"W-what?"Amy stuttered in shock.

But then her phone made a beeping noise signaling that the call had ended.Sonic must have hung up.But he said something before that...

Did he say what Amy thought he said...?The sentence she longed for all these years?The sentence she dreamed of every single night of her life?Amy tried to call Sonic Back but he didn't answer.She texted him asking what he said but no reply.

She was left anxious and flustered. Amy denied what he said was what came out of his mouth but there was nothing else to conclude. Sonic had told Amy he loved her. Amy could feel her face heating up a bright red and overwhelmed tears filling her eyes. She covered her mouth and sobbed softly. She was so happy to here those words from Sonic. She has never felt so relieved in her life. Although another feeling arose....guilt?

Hey guys! I'm very sorry I haven't updated in so long and this part was short I've ran into a bunch of trouble since the last time I updated this story and others. I had some family issues , then my phone was acting weird taking up all of my storage forcing me to delete wattpad, and since I usually write on my phone I haven't been updating. I'm using my computer for this part but hopefully I can use my phone next time since It's just easier for me but thank you for being so patient and reading my story I hope you have a wonderful day/night!! ^^