Chap.2 Part 5 A Phonecall

"Hey.."Amy said cheerfully.

"Hi..."Sonic replied nervously.

Sonic had called Amy because she wanted to talk.Honestly Sonic was relieved Amy wanted to talk because he wanted to apologize for everything,and just tell her how he felt...but that would all be to soon...also it would seem phony if Sonic confessed right after she tried to kill herself..As if he was only doing that to make sure she doesn't do it again or seem like a good guy to others.

"I'm sorry Amy.I'm so...sorry."Sonic whispered.

"What?Why would you be sorry I'm ok now!"Amy replied slightly concerned but kept a joyful tone.

"I was so mean to you..so rude to you...I did nothing but put you down all these years and it's my fault you tried to do that to yourself..I'm so sorry.."Sonic said sorrowfully.

Amy just listened and said not a word.

"I wish that I could go back in time to the past..and tell myself not to be scared....but..I remained scared...and it reflected on you as hate...and I don't hate you Amy!I don't hate you at all!I should have never made you feel that way!I shouldn't have treated you like you were nothing!I care about you more than anything!!I just didn't know how to show it because I was scared...what kind of hero does that....??"Sonic sobbed.

Amy was frozen.She never thought that she'd hear Sonic say those things to her.He really did care..Amy tried her best not to cry.She was so shocked,happy,and sad all at once she didn't know what to do.But she thought about what Sonic said..He said he was scared...scared of what??Why would he be scared of her?

"S-Sonic..Thank you...it means the world to me to hear you say that...I honestly wasn't expecting it but I guess I was proven wrong...And I'm sorry Sonic...It's my fault.I wasn't thinking about what the effect would have had on others if I tried to do that...I'm so sorry!...And it's ok...I forgive you Sonic for everything!...I forgive you.."Amy said shakily while she wiped tears from her eyes.

"No Amy, this is all my doing.Don't put the blame on yourself.Im the one who made you feel this way..I'm sorry.."Sonic sniffed.

"No Sonic!Its my fault too!I should have been considerate and thought of the aftermath of my death!Please don't apologize again...I can't take it hearing you cry..."Amy cried.

Sonic remained silent as Amy cried over the phone.It made sonic cry even more hearing her sob and sniff.He hated hearing her cry.Especially in a time like this..

"I brought you flowers last night...I don't know if you saw them yet but I hope you like them.."Sonic added.

"Y-You did?"Amy asked still sniffling.

"Yeah!Lavenders..oh!And roses too!Just like you.."Sonic playfully chuckled trying to change the subject.

"O-Oh my goodness..Thank you so much Sonikku!Their gorgeous.."Amy said gasping in happiness.

"Just like you huh?"Sonic giggled.

"Stop!Its so weird to hear you say that.."Amy laughed a little.

"I'm sorry...maybe that was a little too soon...Sorry didn't mean to make you feel weird!"Sonic apologized.

"Oh no it's ok!I kind a like it.."Amy smiled wiping her tears.

"Really??Maybe I should do it more often!"Sonic replied happily.

"I wouldn't mind at all.."Amy replied happily.

"Well I'll let you get some rest..Have a wonderful day Ames.."Sonic said sincerely.

"You too Sonikku.."Amy chuckled.

"I love you.."