Part.7 Confusion

Third person POV:

Amy then walked out of the room flustered.

She went upstairs in her room and told Shadow if he needed anything,He could help himself or he could leave if he'd like.

Shadow was quite flustered as well.He was embarrassed of trying to make out with Amy..

Shadow didn't want to leave though.They way she acted yesterday made him want to stay.He felt that she wouldn't be safe if he left.And for some reason he was now interested in her well being.

Shadow got up and got himself a water bottle and drank the aspirin Down with it.

Soon the pain went a away.But not the nervous pain he felt in his heart.

Shadow really wanted Amy.

He wanted her to be his.and he wanted her to know that.But he couldn't..Everything had been happening too sudden.

Suddenly,Shadow remembered why he was drinking last night.

Rouge..

She broke his heart yesterday.Shadow groaned rubbed his head.He wish he hadn't kicked Rouge out.He wanted to be with her so badly.And Amy too...

All of these feelings and thoughts were confusing him and he decided to get his mind off of it all and maybe hang out with someone.

Things were very awkward between him and Amy and he and Rouge weren't talking at the moment.

He could he turn to?

He had nobody..

Maybe Espio?

No!Shadow was always rude to Espio,why would he turn to him for closure now?

Tails?

No,definitely not.Why would he turn to a kid for help?

What about Sonic?

He and Sonic,were Rivals but they were close like brothers,And so we're he and Silver..

Shadow then texted Sonic.