Part.6 Butterflies

When Amy was stroking Shadow's quills,She..liked it.She wanted to comfort Shadow.She liked holding him.It was weird,because usually Shadow is really grouchy looking,but now,he looked so cute and innocent.

"Hnng...."Shadow groaned.

"Huh?"Amy opened her eyes and snapped out of it.

Shadow opened his eyes slowly.

"Oh-oh!"Amy hurried and pushed Shadow off of her in embarrassment,causing his head to hit the floor.

"Ow!Shit!"Shadow exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh!Sh-Shadow I'm sorry!"Amy exclaimed worriedly.

Shadow groaned again and rubbed his head.He then sat up.He then turned and squinted at Amy.

"R-Rose?"Shadow mumbled.

Amy was quiet and just looked at Shadow.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"Shadow asked cluelessly.

"Wh-what are you talking about Shadow,I live here!"Amy said in a rude tone.

Shadow glanced around the room.

"Why the hell am I at your place!?"Shadow yelled.

"Shadow,you came here yesterday!Don't you remember!?"Amy said.

"N-no!I don't remember coming here!"Shadow replied aggressively

"Oh..it's probably because you were drunk.."Amy sighed.

"Wait,what were you doing just a second ago?"Shadow asked.

Amy blushed slightly.

"Nothing!I wasn't doing anything Shadow!If anything I should be asking you questions!"Amy averted her eyes.

"I can't remember shit anyway so,there's no point smart ass.."Shadow in a snarky one.

"Well here's a recap asshole.You showed up DRUNK,at my house yesterday and passed out on me!Then I brought you in and tried to call Rouge,but she wouldn't answer!And this morning,just NOW,You started yelling and screaming in your sleep and rolling around on my floor!I called Rouge but apparently She wants nothing to do with you for some reason,which I think as an excuse to not deal your stupid ass.Now you remember!?"Amy explained sassily.

Shadow was quiet,last time he talked to Amy she wasn't this rude,or had any enthusiasm like now.He was dead inside.And now she's acting like a prick..

"No,no I don't re-"Suddenly,A flash of memories flooded through Shadow's mind.

About how he thought of Amy,

Calling her name outside her house,

And even seeing her for the last time before passing out.

He was quiet for a moment.Amy just stared at him.

He then blushed and realized he drunkly chaos controlled to her house,because he was having thoughts....about her.