Part.3 The only girl I trust?

Shadow stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard the girl say Amy's name.

"Huh?"Shadow peered inside the window again to see 'Sal' on top of Sonic with a questioning expression.

"What about Amy?Are you going to tell her?"The girl asked Sonic.

"Don't worry about it Sally,I'll tell her tomorrow.."Sonic pulled 'Sally' down into a kiss.

So Sally's her name huh?

"But I thought you were going on that date with her today?"Sally pulled away from sonic.

"Yeah well I'll tell her tomorrow.I have everything under control you need to calm down."Sonic replied.

"I hope your right..It would be upsetting if you told her you'd be there and you didn't even show up.."Sally sighed.

"To be honest I really don't want to go.All she does is cling to me the whole time and talk about how our 'wedding' would be planned."Sonic scoffed.

"As if you'd marry her.."Sally chuckled.

Sonic just smiled and began kissing Sally again.Shadow then walked off away from the cabin.He then proceeded to call Rouge.

It went straight to voicemail.

He tried again.

Voicemail.
He groaned and decided to leave a message.

"Hey Rouge,I know your pissed at me right now but I think I have an idea of what the hell's going on here with your friend and possibly Sonic.Call me back.Bye."

Shadow then ended the call.

After Shadow found out That Sonic and whoever that Sally girl was are clearly dating,He had a hunch of why Amy might have been acting dead inside.

Shadow exhaled exaggeratedly.He then proceeded to skate his way home.He couldn't chaos control because the emerald was at his house.

Shadow Got home,came inside, and closed the door behind him gently.He never really cared to be gentle when it comes to anything,but Rouge was already upset with him,So there was no point of being obnoxious to annoy Her more.

Shadow walked through the hallway from the front door and found Rouge sitting on the couch in the phone.She was talking with someone...

Shadow stopped dead in his tracks to listen to what she was saying.

"I don't know why though...He's always like this."

Rouge said in a irritated tone.

"I'm just getting extremely tired of it.Me and Shadow have been dating for almost 2 years now and he does this all the time.No matter how many times I ask him or lecture him about his attitude he never listens."

She complained.

"Beak up with him??"

Shadow's eyes widened.He couldn't believe what he heard.

Why would she do that?