Part.4 A Drunken Call

4:29 pm

Shadow had been drinking for the past 5 hours.He was now drunk laying on the couch.

Crying.

Shadow was balling his eyes out on the couch,thinking that no one would ever care about him again.That he would be alone forever.

All by himself.

But then,He remembered her.

Amy.

Amy was just like him.

Alone.

Sonic didn't love her.

And Rouge didn't love him.

Suddenly,just the thought of Amy made him...feel..happy.He realized how much they had in common.And how joyful she would be to see Sonic.He thought of how cute she was.

It was weird.

He has never thought about Amy this way.Could it be because he was drunk?Or maybe because,her herself soothed his mind.

Shadow couldn't stop thinking about her.

Her pink hair.

"Stop it.."

Her beautiful green eyes.

"No.."

Her cute smile.

"Shut up!"

Shadow was denying the thoughts of Amy out loud.But this feeling he had,He couldn't fight.

He wanted Amy..Why though?

Shadow got up off the couch and stumbled to the door of his bedroom.He then grabbed his chaos emerald and chaos controlled to Amy's home.

Shadow appeared in front of Amy's front door.

The moment he was there he immediately had all types of thoughts of her.How beautiful she was,How sweet and nice she was to him in the past.And how..

Cruel he was to her..

That thought killed Shadow.At this point he was having all types of thoughts.He wanted to talk to someone.

Anyone..

Amy's name echoed through his head.He then knocked on her door as loud as he could.Then things began to get blurry.

Amy didn't answer.

But her name and voice crossed his mind.

Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy..

He knocked again and this time yelled her name.After what seemed like years Amy answered the door and when she opened it and Shadow saw her face..

"Shadow?What do you want this time?"Amy said in her dull voice.

Hearing her made Shadow feel...

Safe..

Even though she had a monotone voice at the moment,Her words from her mouth gave him relief.

Suddenly Shadow felt dizzy,and everything got so blurry he couldn't see Amy's face anymore.Then his hearing just went to ringing..The last thing he could hear was her voice...

"SH-SHADOW!"

"Amy..."