Chap 2.Part 3 Confession

Amy's POV:

I just finished my breakfast and I looked over to my left at Shadow.He seemed hungry.
Things were awkward between us from what happened last night..

Shadow had kissed me and confessed his l-love to me?I never expected someone like him to ever love someone like me.I assumed he found me as an annoying brat.But maybe I was wrong.And Shadow did love me..it was a weird thought to adjust to.

After he kissed me last night I just sat in shock as he averted his eyes.I was so flustered and so was he.I just laid down to sleep not saying a word from being so shocked.He tried saying something but he saw that it wasn't a good time.He then went to sleep himself.I also sensed something was there last night but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

It's 11:36 now.We both woke up around 10 and we still haven't said a word to eachother other than "good morning" exchanging.I felt kind of bad.Because maybe Shadow did really pour out his feelings for me last night and I just said nothing and went to sleep.

I'm such a jerk.

I couldn't just let the awkward silence continue.I had to say something.I couldn't leave him hanging on an "I love you".I took a deep breath and sighed.Then I spoke.

"Did you really mean it..?"I asked looking away.

I saw him shift to me.

He was quiet for a moment.Then he spit something out.

"What?"He asked.

"Did you mean what you said last night?"I turned to him.

"I-I...."He stuttered nervously.

He then looked at my eyes which were locked on his.Half of me hopes he didn't and for some reason the majority of me..did.

"Yes.....I did mean it..I love you Amelia.."Shadow blushed.

My eyes widened and I began to cry.I don't know why I was crying considering there was nothing to cry about.But when Shadow said he loved me I couldn't help but cry.Maybe it's because...I hadn't heard anyone say that to me before.

He stood up and sat on my bed.He then went to hug me.I shoved my face in his chest fur and sobbed while he held me close.

"Please,don't cry Rose.."Shadow mumbled rubbing my back.

I sniffed and then looked up at him.

"I-I'm sorry...It's just...no one has ever said that to me before....and I'm kind of an emotional wreck if you haven't noticed yet..."I giggled softly.

"It's ok.Don't be sorry.If you can't help it then there is nothing to be sorry about."He smiled at me.

His smile was so radiant.And beautiful... I didn't know what was coming over me but...it felt as if I had shifted to another side of reality.

"Shadow.."I said sitting up trying to get my head at his level.

But unfortunately he was too tall for me.

I then gently caressed his cheek.

"Amy..?"Shadow said confused but curious.

I then kissed his lips softly.I then pulled away.I didn't know why I did it but I felt as if it was only right.I averted my eyes and blushed.He cheeks were quite red as well.

"Th-That was unexpected.."Shadow chuckled.

"I love you too.."I whispered.

Shadow's eyes widened at me.I could tell he was both shocked and happy.I smiled and kissed him again.Again.And again.It was basically a make out session.After kissing for a few seconds he stopped me from kissing him more and embraced me tightly.

He didn't say anything but I could tell he was so happy and relieved.Needless to say...so was I.

"You look hungry,I'll get the nurse to give you some breakfast."I smiled and so did he.

That's all for now guys I know it was short but i should be releasing the next part soon bare with here!Thanks for reading!!