Part.5 Don't Leave me

The Next day, 12:17 pm

Amy's POV:

Shadow.

What was he doing yesterday?

I sipped the last of my coffee and stared out my glass slide door in front of me.Looking into my backyard,thinking about Shadow.

Last night I was laying in my bed.I was thinking about putting and end to myself.I was just getting the wire ready...and then.I heard him.

Knocking on the door.

It was panicked knocking.Knocking I wanted to ignore.But something pulled me to the front door to answer.And it was him,Shadow..

Why would he come to my house?

Could it be because he was drunk and got lost?

Pfft.. Alcoholic..

Amy sighed.

Who am I kidding,I have no room to make fun of his drinking problems.My life practically depends on Sonic.

A tear ran down Amy's face.I just want this to end..

But..

I feel..something.And..I don't know..What?

Amy wipes the tear from her cheek and rubbed her eye.She then walked in the living room to check on Shadow.

Yesterday,when I answered the door,Shadow had passed out and fell on me almost knocking me down.

I dragged him in the house and tried calling Rouge.But Rouge didn't answer.And she was the only one who really cared about Shadow.

Care...huh?

Why does that word haunt me so much?

Anyway,I ended up letting Shadow sleep on my couch.He had been sleep since the afternoon he when he passed out.I was afraid he was dead,but he was breathing and he had a heartbeat of course.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.And there he was.Fast asleep on my couch.

I sat down next to shadow on a couch chair.

I felt Angry.

Thanks to Shadow I have to live another second.Probably another DAY,If Rouge doesn't come and get him!Every millisecond I stay here in existence,hurts me..

I just want to die..

Nothing matters anymore!Sonic doesn't even care about me!But he has to!Or I'll have nobody!He's the only one that makes me feel all of these things!

Happiness.

Anger..

And even this,Sadness.

Hell!He gives me purpose to live!But he doesn't even want to engage a conversation With me!!

Am I this horrible?