Professor Venomous x Reader: Comfort Short Hcs

He's a very soft spoken man, and has a voice of silk. It's kind of relaxing in it's own way; so whenever you're upset he'll use it to serenade you. Perhaps it be sweet nothings, a simple tune, or just words of assurance.

He'll hold onto you, rocking you back and fourth, keeping your head pressed up to his chest, relaxing in his lap. He'll run his hand up and down your back, even occasionally tracing circles.

Nothing overbearing, nothing to sappy. Just genuine care. If its needed, he may change the subject for you. Sometimes, when things get rough, you need to vent it all out. But once you're done, you just want to forget it. He understands that; he'll listen, and he'll aid you.

Come to him any time, it doesn't matter what he's doing. Doesn't matter how drastic it is even; attacking the plaza? Oh no no no if you're upset he's zooming right over to your aid. The plaza can wait. He's got smooches to give.

Considering you and the professor are a thing, Fink will join in as often as she can even if she's horrendous at it. Since she's a bit of a little shit she might get too hyper. But, she does genuinely care for you, and will back off if the professor thinks you're getting too overwhelmed.