Damien x Introverted!Reader x Scott: Poly Hcs

Scott is as dumb as a box of rocks, but he's also your biggest motivator. No matter what, he's always there to cheer on his fellow students even if it isn't desired. He doesn't mind the fact that you aren't exactly the most boisterous person, considering he fits that description. But even so he's always incredibly cheerful and supportive even if you and him are just lazing around. He's just a gigantic puppy dog so even if you're all sitting back and chilling, he's going to be a huge cuddle and kisses monster. Damien on the other hand; hes a bit of a jackass. But he's also your Spicy Red Baby. He likes the fact that you don't urge him to calm himself down like a bunch of the other students, as well as the teachers. Due to your quiet and laid back nature, he gets along well with you. A big reason why he was open to being in a poly with you, you're pretty cool in his book.

Damien and Scott tend to have different ideas on what to do for dates with you. Since Damien knows you don't have nearly as much energy as Scott does. He wants to take you out or drag you along to sporting events, out for walks or jogs, or anything to boost your energy. Which is fine, but Damien sticks with more introverted sorts of dates. Something that isn't too socially involved. While it's not Scott's kind of thing, he endures it for you! After all, as long as he's with you he's still just the same happy hyper puppy he normally is. Dates may consist of take out, movies or binge watching shows you like, maybe a board game as long as Damien doesn't get "board" of it and set it up in flames for wasting his time.

Daimen is a tease while Scott is an affection guru. You don't even have to move with Scott; he'll carry you around to anywhere you want to be. He'll hold you into his chest, his tail wagging back and forth so fast that you could easily mistake him for a hairy attack helicopter. Not only that, but he's going to bury you in kisses and compliments every chance he can get, even if you don't verbally respond. However werewolf kisses do involve face licks. On the other side, Damien will often comment on how quiet you can be at times. Not condescending, oh no. Just in a flirty type of way. "Speechless huh? I understand. I'm too fucking hot to put into words aren't I?" While running a finger under your chin or wrapping his tail around your arm or leg. If you don't give him much of a response he'll get extra stubborn and pouty, but it will probably end with him kissing your head and grumbling, keeping an arm around you. You're one of the only people he isn't going to pick fights with just because he's petty.

These two are polar opposites in a lot of ways but they make it work. Especially since you're so meaningful to them, they're both very patient with one and other. Since you're all technically in a relationship they grew to like each other was well, so it's more of a team effort to make you feel safe and care for as well. That includes interactions with the other students; since you're more quiet they both understand that you may not want to be social all the time. Especially if someone is going to start shit. Damien is one of the more feared students, due to his explosive attitude and the fact that he's a literal son from hell. So he'll get extremely protective if someone makes comments, even if they are unintentionally bad. Even just in general honestly, he doesn't want you to get too overwhelmed. Not you, not his Chili Pepper. Scott on the other hand loves socializing with the other students! But he completely understands that you may get social burn out. So if need me, I'll shove himself into the conversation someone may be trying to have with you. Either as your aid, or your escape from any social interaction you may be dreading, or that you're too tired for.

You don't need to be talkative, they don't mind it. You don't need to be active, hyper, you don't need to have butt loads of energy. That doesn't matter. You're their partner and they like you exactly how you are. They wouldn't be with you if that wasn't the case. Especially Damien with how stubborn and difficult he can be. You bring them both joy, Scott just expresses it in a much, m u c h more extroverted way than Damien may. He's a tease yes but he's not overly sentimental. Though, he has his moments. Especially when you're all relaxing, perhaps just laying on the floor, hanging out. Not really much chatter going on besides maybe Scott's blabbering. Scott has the most wide and happy grin on his face; meanwhile Damien has a small, sincere on on his. Just genuinely happy to know you belong to them.