Sundrop + Moondrop and Reader Hcs (Platonic)

Sun for one is the best friend you could ask for! He'll be right by your side whenever you need him (and whenever you don't). He's a very expressive person, and very affectionate to boot. If you need or want, you'll get loads and loads of big spaghetti armed hugs from him. Moon, on the other hand, he's not that affectionate. However, if you were to need a hug, he'd attempt to give you one; thought it would be very awkward. Expect a "kick me" sign on your back that Sundrop would immediately tear off.

Sundrop loves doing activities with you, he wants to make sure you're entertained during every visit! Though since he is part of the daycare (and he decidedly doesn't like to leave it) it's most often kiddy games. He's a huge optimist so he'll be very supportive with every game you play! Getting excited over your finger painting, or giving you a huge hug every time you find him during hide and seek. Moondrop if you decide to hang out with him will grab you and drag you around the pizzaplex. He wants to fuck around on the rides and get snacks. If you like pranks, you can pull them with him.

Sundrop claimed you as his best friend almost immediately. He has a lot of fun spending time with you, and wants good things for you! So if he ever addresses you by name, he always puts "Best Friend" before it. Therefore you're one of his high priority people! You, and the kids that visit the daycare of course. He needs to keep them safe and happy too! Moondrop has never called you a friend and refuses to. Don't take it personally, he does care about you! He's just got some very odd ways of showing it. He does however try and keep you out of every possible danger he can. Only he can mess with you.

Sundrop acts like an overly anxious parent or overprotective sibling at some points. If you so much as scrape your knee or get a paper cut he's sounding off the horn. Going into a full-on "WOO WOO WOO" panic as he scraps for the nearest first aid kit, filled with kiddie bandaids and lollipops. Moondrop isn't nearly as overdramatic and is quite the contrary. He's more around the lines of that big brother that takes every opportunity he can to cause havoc on you (that doesn't involve you getting hurt). Though if you did happen to get hurt, he'd treat you properly. He's not completely heartless.

Sundrop wouldn't hurt a fly, but Moondrop would probably palm slam it straight into the wall. Basically what I mean is if someone is screwing with you, you have two options. Pacifism, the person messing with you gets a stern talking to and a "shame on you!" from Sundrop (as being tossed out the daycare). Genocide route, basically letting Moondrop loose on them. There'd never be any real blood on his hands, but he'd scare them out of their skin. Chances are they'd never bother you again, especially since Moondrop will indeed leave the daycare if he has to.