Spamton G. Spamton x Male!Reader: Cuddling Hcs

"Hey hey hey [Handsome]! Is that [limited seating] taken?" He's the perfect partner to cuddle up with on any occasion. Since he's so small, he'll plop down in your lap and fit in it snuggly. Letting you place your chin atop his head while he hugs your arms. His little feet kicked up and down like an excited child sitting on a swing. You'd dig your face into his black locks and relax into his small form... if he didn't smell like the strongest and simultaneously cheapest department store cologne known to the dark world.

Despite what you may believe, he is not always the little spoon. He is your [BIG SHOT] after all, so he's going to take his chances with spooning you on occasion. It's more so him clutching at your back from behind, and burying his face into your back with his nose crumpled to face down. He likes to cup his little legs around your waist and nuzzle straight into your back or shoulder blade. Whenever you're the big spoon (more often than not) he's balled either balled up or clutching onto your form for dear life. He's so used to being cramped up in a garbage can, it's nice to feel warm snuggled up to something that isn't waste. Even better being held; this man is touch starved.

Pet his hair or run your finger up his chin. His leg will go off like a dog when you scratch the right spot. "H-Hoochi Mama! You got that [magic touch] there [hunk-a-lunk]!" It's the simplest thing too. Kiss the back of his hand while you're holding him. The formality and affectionate nature will make his head spin. Better yet, trail them all the way up to his cheek. With each and every kiss his red cheeks will get brighter and brighter until you lay your lips on them. Then it's game over. "W-WOW! YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO [SEAL A DEAL]!" He loves the attention and desperately needs it. Please give it to him, he'll compensate for his small size by smothering you back.

He once opened a kissing booth. I am not joking. He opened a kissing booth. In your house specifically. You woke up to it. "[Light of my life]! [Step right up] to me! For I've got a [unlimited time offer] for you!" Leaning against the top of the booth with his chin in his hand. "For the [low low price]-" He rubbed his fingers together with a huge smirk on his face. "-of a quick cuddle session... you get [smoochie time] with dark world's [Number 1 Rated Salesman], Spamton G Spamton! Whatcha say [Hot Shot]?" It inevitably ended with you grabbing him by his shirt collar, pulling him over the counter, and kissing him sweetly on the teeth, his nose scrunching up on the bridge of yours. You pulled him into your chest afterward as he spewed salesman gibberish. You paid your dues right after, pulling him in for a cuddle while you both shared sweet little kisses. "[Transaction complete], P-Pleasure doing business with ya, [handsome]!" He'd affirm in a lovestruck daze once the kisses had fizzled out into a regular snuggle session.

Although he isn't the [BIG SHOT] he used to be business-wise, he thinks that he's struck gold with you. A boyfriend that is not only a [hot-shot] but also there to hold him whenever he needs it. Affirming him, making him feel filthy stinking rich even when he doesn't have a kromer to his name. He loves nothing more than to cuddle up with you, that much is obvious. He's so lovestruck and infatuated with you. Affirmed that you are his with every stroke of his back, every balled-up clutch of your shirt. Every kiss to his nose, he's your [BIG SHOT] and you are his.