Liam de Lioncourt x Reader Hcs

First of all, this fucker is sassy. Sassy, and always finds a way to dig into the negative aspects. Well, at least things that he finds negative. Too cheerful? Nope, he'd rather be grumpy. Getting nervous? He's going to act all annoyed on you. He doesn't care for the mainstream. But, the thing about Liam is that he presents himself as a jackass. But that doesn't mean that any of these personality traits. He's just a cynical bastard. In reality however, if Liam connects with you, don't mind the shit he says. It's not him genuinely trying to bring you down. His cynical aspects on life does not make him respect you any less. The very fact that you were able to win his heart is impressive to him because of how he is; but he's terrible at showing that he reciprocates your feelings. He's just that guy with the constant resting bitch face who would never admit he's head over heels but will still hang around you no matter what you're doing, so it's obvious.

He's snobby, and he doesn't like arguments. Especially not with you. Those are actually a rarity, surprisingly. Unlike other people, when you call him out for his behavior he takes it seriously. He doesn't feel as if you're trying to argue with him, because even he'll admit that he can come off as an ass when it's never really intended. Again, only in your case and a few other's he's chill with. He will never try to drag you into arguments either. Which is probably a good thing since he has them often. Especially with Vera; typically going off about his strong belief in animal rights, and justified anger towards animal cruelty. When him and Vera have these kinds of arguments, he'll come to you all steamed up, will stare you dead in the eye and go. "We are getting a pet." Before crossing his arms and huffing. Can you blame him? He seems to be an animal person and arguments like that can really get you worked up.

He's into a lot of very obscure music groups, and will often share his earbuds with you. Again, he's got a bit of a "tsundere" attitude towards everything you do but this is something he genuinely seems to express joy over. In a very mild way, but it's still there! He loves how calm and chill it is, typically bringing a book and sitting side by side or back to back with you while you share tunes. You can do your own thing or you can place your head on your shoulder and read with him. Once he gets a bit more into the romantic side of your relationship, you can reside in his lap as you two jam out and vibe.

While he presents himself in a manor that may be considered snobbish or narcissistic, he does seem to care a lot about what people think. He can even get a bit obsessive over it, especially your own opinion of him. If he fucks up in even the slightest bit, or you show genuine signs that he's upset you, he's not going to be sure how to handle it. There will be times where that snotty boy routine will break and he'll frantically tend to you to make sure you're ok. You do mean a lot to him after all, even if he rarely admits it.

He's still easily annoyed, but he'll allow you to play with his hair or ears if you really want to. When his hair is down of course, since he typically wears it in a man bun. But when it's down, go wild. Well, not too wild. You don't want to get him too disturbed, especially if he's deep in a book or relaxing to music. But, when he lays his head in your lap and you play with his hair, you never see him so content. Start poking at his very prominent ears and you're going to get a lot of loud grumbles and a few comments.