Montgomery Gator x Reader Hcs

You got a bit of a narcissistic boyfriend on your hands. Always bragging, getting egotistical. Snapping (like the gator he is) whenever something gets him riled. But he also tends to bring you up in the conversation. He figures you're someone worth bragging about considering you're the best thing that happened to him. "If you think I'm gorgeous, wait until you see my partner!" He would go flying fist crazy if anyone dared to shut him up regarding you. He already gets antsy enough when someone tries to shut him up in general. But in regards to you? Oh no this person's going to catch some gator power if they don't run soon.

Since he's so strong, he carries you around almost everywhere you go in a "just married" fashion. Keeping you hoisted up with a big, smug toothy grin on his face. It only gets better when the others are around since it gives them the idea that he's basically telling them "Haha they're mine! You can't have them!" He may be a bit petty. But gosh darn it this gator isn't good at getting all sappy. His actions may seem a bit cocky but he does do these things out of his genuine appreciation for you being beside him.

He's a rockstar, therefore you're going to have to deal with his boisterous, over-the-top personality even when you're alone. If you stay with him in his part of the pizzaplex, you'll get exactly what you expect out of him. Extroverted, overly excited rocking, especially when it's just you and him. When he's alone, he's much more hardcore; even throwing things around the room just because he's got that "rocker flare" as he calls it. But when you're there, everything stays as they are, as he jams on his guitar for you, hoists you up, or spins you around. Kind of his way of slow dancing with you! But it's not slow... at all, honestly, it's more like a rave party dance.

No matter how tall you are, you're always going to be the little spoon if you two actually decide to lay down. But it's very rare for him to get that low on energy, so he usually pulls you in, letting you fall into his lap. Then he entraps you in his arms with the bottom of his jaw resting atop your head. He'll babble to you as he holds you, either talking about himself or perhaps romantic endeavors you guys have participated in. He won't even be able to notice how much your face may be burning from how close he's holding you.

Speaking of your face burning up, he gets even cockier somehow when he does notice. He's a big tease and will probably grab your face with those strong hands, and make a snarky comment or two about how your cheeks are warm. He'll do whatever he can to enhance it; including surprise kisses, hoisting you up from behind, or whatever else makes your cheeks flush.