Blackhat x Male!Reader: Fluff Hcs

Since he's a bit of a sadist, he's not accustomed to "fluffy" scenarios, but he tries. He's not GOOD at it, but he tries. Physical affection typically consists of you sitting on his lap. It's a minor thing, but is says a lot. Since he's the boss, he sees it as giving you a high honor. Since you're his partner in crime, that technically also makes you the boss as well. He'll keep an arm hooked around your waist, but that's about it. If you want more out of him, you'll have to initiate the fluffiness.

He doesn't use nicknames, but he'll allow you to use them for him as long as he feels like they aren't condescending. Well, that's at least the case when other people are around. While he is never good at being affectionate no matter who's around, he'll often call you his "man" or his "business partner". Nothing too sappy but gets the point across.

However, he is very possessive. That means that around others especially, he's going to get touchy. In terms of holding onto your arm, perhaps your waist. If someone gets a bit too friendly with you it's more of a clamping his arms around your body and hissing like an angry snake. Often times he'll only murmur one word when that happens. "Mine."

He doesn't like to be defied, and that includes manners involving you. No one is allowed to look at you funny, question you, question your masculinity, judge you for how you dress, act, anything. He makes that very, very clear with everyone. No one fucks with his man; you're too special to him. That's something he'd never admit but come on, it's obvious. With the kind of person he is, he REALLY REALLY needs to like you in order to even attempt being a romantic. You manage to do that.

Likes to work with you in any sort of matter. Personal, work related; doesn't matter. He does enjoy your company. Since that's so, he doesn't run you into the ground or over pile you with work like you may expect. He does that with Flug, but not you. Never you. In fact, there's nothing he enjoys more than working together with you. Well that and being the psychopathic demon bitch that he is.