Sans x Reader ADHD: Comfort Hcs

Sans is a lazy guy, but he's also incredibly patient most of the time. Well, he's basically just a laid back jokester unless provoked enough. He finds nothing wrong with you for having ADHD; and while he's still a mass of sleepy bone marrow, he's still going to aid you whenever needed. He has problems with lack of motivation or good coping mechanisms. So for you, he'll usually get his advice from Papyrus. He knows more about healthy ways of coping than he does. It's ok if you can't remember things. It's ok if you have trouble keeping focus. It doesn't bother him, never did. With the advice he's gotten from Papyrus, he'll at least set up a agenda for you; perhaps some sort of checklist. Anything that may help you remember important things.

Losing track of things or having a hard time focusing can be straining. At times, it can even get to you. If that's something you experience, and you beat yourself up over it, he'll be there. He's a soft spoken skeleton, he's got that baritone voice to him; so if you get worked up for any reason he'll gently hold your face, or at least rest his skull on your shoulder. He's not the best at words, but he hopes his voice can be enough to calm you down. This goes for any kind of symptoms you may experience. Mood swing? He's there. Feeling overwhelmed or angry? He's there. Any sort of physical ticks of fidgeting? It's ok. He's never going to shame you for it, but he will try to help calm your nerves.

If you're the kind of person that needs to keep busy in order to cope, he'll do his best to manage. Although if you go anywhere it may consist of you dragging him the rest of the way; especially if he just stops suddenly, falls forward, and face plants into the snow. That happens a lot with him when he's walking around snowdin. Either a lack of sleep or just because he walked more than 10 feet. Even so, if you need to be active in some form or another he'll encourage it. Perhaps taking you out to eat at Grillby's, maybe puzzle making with Papyrus, or throwing a bone around with that dog that likes to steal them. Whatever helps you most, he'll tag along.

If you have trouble keeping a job, or are easily overwhelmed by tasks; he completely understands. Despite how he acts and presents himself, his lack of work ethic isn't just purebred laziness. He does have a lot on his mind as well as a lot of emotional baggage. Honestly he's probably one of the most emotionally overwhelmed monsters in the underground. But if this is the case for you, you don't need to worry. Baby steps; in fact if possible he could most certainly get you a job working for Papyrus. While it's not actually a paying job, it could be good practice for you. Nothing that over goes your boundaries, nothing that could overwhelm you. If you do get overwhelmed, the load will be cut. Even if you have a shorter attention span, the tasks would be custom cut to fit your needs.

He'd allow you to live completely rent free at his place; well him and his bro's place. You being his partner and all, it's only fair. While Papyrus does get on his case quite often, both of them do their best to support you, and Papyrus ends up being just as patient as Sans is. You make his brother happy! He has no reason to yammer at you. Overall, Sans pretty much knows for the most part exactly what you're going through. More on the attention deficit side, but none the less. You're important to him, and he never wants you to feel ashamed for being affected by your symptoms.