Ena x Reader: Fluff Hcs

You know how Ena's form or colors switch back and forth depending on her mood? Well, you found a way to get another color out of her. Pink. Traditionally the emotions she feels are happiness, sadness, a mix of both; or she's just drunk. But just by providing her with the smallest bit of affection, you get her lovestruck. Her body goes pink and her pupils are replaced by large, sharp edged hearts; typically accompanied by her head spinning and her voice getting all stuttery or glitchy. Kiss her on the cheek and her head will probably explode from all the rapid glitching.

Since her emotions tend to switch so rapidly, you may experience what I like to call an emotion picture show. Basically she'll switch between every emotion just gushing over you. "Oh this is the utmost grandest of days! I am so joyous that I get to spend it with you!" she goes pink. "I can't believe im spending it with you, almost like a dream!" she switches to blue. "OH IT MUST BE A DREAM, I DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS JOY, ILL WAKE UP AND ITS OVERRR.. PULL ME OUT OF THIS MISERABLE FANTASY." she switches back to yellow and blue. "yes! such a joyous day!"

Kisses are a bit weird, but you still manage to make it work. Since she's more of a abstract three dimensional being, she does have some sharp edges to her. That includes her nose. But she is still perfectly capable of giving you kisses, receiving them, and returning them. In fact she uses it as a way to stay on her happier high. She'll mood swing much left often if she's being affectionate towards you. Kisses, cuddles, hugs, doesn't matter.

Since her world and her plane are so weird and abstract, she can take you to so many places. The only limit is the imagination, and literally anything the Shepard is guarding if we're being honest. She'll take you everywhere she physically can! There are so many wonders of her world and in her eyes that includes you. So she wants to share her world with all the other people inhabiting the places she goes to.

She can always find new ways to alter her body or her form, so she'll use that to her advantage. Perhaps extending her arms and wrapping you in a noodle hug. Maybe making herself taller or at least more broken apart so she can pick you up with ease. Spending time with you is her absolute favorite past time but messing with her body just so she can do things that may fluster you makes her feel extra powerful.