Marshall Lee x Reader Hcs

He falls under the "bad boy" boyfriend trope quite often, or at least he tries to. Typically he'll act like the apparent jerky flirt he is, being more of a tease then more of a jerk to others. Again, he tries. That's the key word here. He acts like an ass, but he does genuinely care for you, his relationships, and doesn't want to go overboard. If you feel too overwhelmed, or if his idea of "kidding around" seems to have to much of an effect, it's more than okay to speak up. He may act like a bad boy, but he's not really a bad guy. However you are never safe from his flirty teasing. You get that in public and in private.

To be a bit more clear about the teasing, it's all flirty. He's not one to tease you about well.. yourself. He's not that kind of jackass; he's not toxic or belittling. But again, he is a tease. Getting all sing songy on you, perhaps even cooing at you about your reciprocated feelings for him. Making kissy faces and hugging his arms around your neck, shoulder or waist. Depends on your height and whether or not he decides hes going to float above you. Spiderman style kisses, winking, sticking his tongue out, and even impersonating you every so often. "OhHH look at me, I'm the reader, and I'm sooo.." before running a finger under your chin and getting in close to your face. "fucking cute~". Things along those lines, you are not immune to it unless you aren't keen on being teased. As much as he tries to make himself look like this big bad dominantor, as soon as you show any kind of discomfort or you seem like you aren't in the mood, he's going to frantically apologize. In his own way of course.

This one may be a bit obvious, but he loves singing to you. Genuinely, he adores it. May it be a genuine little tune, just relaxing back to back with you. He's calmer, his eyes closed as the melody he strums out of his guitar fills your ears only. Perhaps you even join in, quietly or just as loud. Either way would make him absolutely melt. May it be while he's preforming for a party, he's going to pull you along and dedicate at least one song to you. If you're not too into crowds, he'll come to you once it's over and preform just for you. If you're more extroverted, or okay with being on stage; he'll pull you up and promptly tease you, or dance with you as the lyrics escape his lips. His eyes never leave you the entire time, not once. He's entranced by you, and it only motivates him to go harder.

He will let you borrow or wear his clothes whenever it is you want to; as long as you leave him at least two flannels; he doesn't want to stink up in one shirt while you hoard the rest of his clothes. However, again, he will tease you over it relentlessly. Getting baby voiced over it and squishing your cheeks. As patronizing as he may sound at times, he just finds it adorable. Adorable, and heartwarming. While his heart may not be beating, it does cause a warmth to fill his chest, in a literal and figurative sense. When you are done being patronized, he'll usually top it off with a kiss on the head and the usual. "Can I try on your stuff then?"

Lots of love nibbles, wholesome ones. Since he's a vampire, if he bit down too hard it may have a bit of an.. immortal effect. But, no. I'm taking about the same exact nibbles you could get from a puppy, or a kitten. Perhaps more like a kitten. Put your hand on his face and he'll be content for a moment before gently chomping down on your hand. The force is never enough to pierce anything or hurt your skin. More than anything it's just being a little shit; calling them "love bite". But they are completely wholesome, and tends to use them just to fuck with you. Though sometimes when he's teasing you, the half lidded kissy-kissy face is followed by a "chomp chomp motion". Often times, more than not; he'll lose his shit after doing it.