Beginning

Izuku Yagi and his sister, Izumi Yagi, were walking down those stairs excitedly. Who wouldn't be? They were getting their quirks! "Mom! Dad! Let's go to the quirk doctor!" They yelled at the top of their lungs. "Okay sweetie! But you have to eat lunch first!" Inko Yagi answered.

The whole Yagi family gathered around the dining table ready to eat. "What do you think your quirk is going to be onii-san?" Izumi asked. "I don't know, but I hope it's gonna be just as great as All Might's!" Izuku exclaimed happily. "HAHAHAHA. I'm sure it will be Izuku!" Toshinori said.

Once the Yagi family finished breakfast they headed to the quirk doctor. "Izuku and Izumi Yagi please enter room 15-A!" The speaker announced. Once the family got there, The doctor said "Do you want the good news or bad news first?" Inko Yagi replied, "I would like to hear the bad news first."

"Well, it seems like Izuku is quirkless."

Izuku felt his world crash down on him. His dreams of being a hero were crushed with that one word. He looked towards his family, noticing the disappointing looks on their faces. However, he could feel the hatred radiating from his parents. He felt a demonic spirit nearby but couldn't pinpoint what it was or where it was. The doctor broke his trance "Don't worry! Izumi here has a S-Ranked Telekinesis Quirk!" Izumi, Toshinori, and Inko were happy to hear that and celebrated telling their baby girl how she is gonna be the greatest hero.

Once they got home. Toshi and Inko were celebrating Izumi's quirk, completely ignoring Izuku's existence. Izuku went to bed crying himself to sleep. Not knowing the nightmare tomorrow will be.

Next Chapter out soon! (3-4 days)
Note 01/04/2022: the first few chapters aren't good and short, but it get better, so stick along even if the first few chapters aren't good.