125k Special!

What's up, I know I haven't posted in over 3 months, and I'm sorry. I'll try to post more often. Anyways, this is a 'special chapter' to celebrate 125k, as evidenced by the title. So ENJOY!

P.S: The content in this chapter isn't canon, the characters might have different powers, and there might be some characters OOC in this 'alternate reality '. Still Izumomo though.

Oh btw have a great Halloween, I'm writing this right after going treat o' treating.

Warning: Strong language and gore(slightly)

Izuku had just finished his nightly patrol and was slowly limping back to his house

Izuku had just finished his nightly patrol and was slowly limping back to his house. Over the past few years, he's been using his powers illegally as a vigilante dubbed 'Dekiru' by his fans. Just a few moments ago, he just received yet another scar to add to his collection, from the flaming douchebag Endeavor.

You might be wondering why he's illegally patrolling and not working for a hero license, and the answer to that is simple, the world isn't fair.

5 years ago, he worked hard to get to UA, probably harder than any of the other participants the was alongside him, and for a few moments, he thought and believed that he would achieve his lifelong dream of going to his father's alma mater. Then, a boatload of reality hit him square in the face when he got rejected from his school because of one simple fact: he was quirkless, his own father, the so-called number one hero, approved of this rejection and actually campaigned for the rejection, all because Izuku beat his favorite child, Izumi Yagi.

To say that he was depressed was an understatement, the only redeeming factor, in that day, no, his life, was his girlfriend. Momo Yaoyorozu, a tall, beautiful, heroine(Creati) that has been with him since he was a kindergartener, and was the only person that didn't treat him like he was a piece of trash.

While Izuku was walking back to his house he heard the scream of someone down an alleyway and quickly ran towards the scream as fast as his injured body could take him.

He arrived after a couple of moments running down the maze-like alleyway and saw a bunch of thugs hitting on a small girl, that had white hair, and big oval ruby eyes, that looked to be in her teens.

Without a second thought, Izuku spoke up, "HEY! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!"

The thugs turned around and looked at him, "Get out of here before you get hurt kid, or do you want to join us in the fun?" One of them said smirking a little.

"Get away from her, or I'll be forced to use force!" Izuku said with as much confidence as he could, hoping that they wouldn't call his bluff, as he was still heavily injured and could barely stay conscious.

The thugs started laughing, "Come on kid, you won't be able to do shit to us, especially with those injuries. Just get out of here, you don't know what you're getting into." One of the thugs, that seemed to be the leader, said waving him off.