One For All

Recap:

In the last chapter Izuku was able to unlock 9 tails chakra. However, he can't use the techniques it offers and can only use them to boost his physical and mental abilities. (Izuku won't be able to use the techniques for a little while as I can't let him be to op lol he already has ofa and nine tails.)

On an early Saturday morning.

Izuku woke up and immediately did 30 minutes of mediation as per Kurama's instructions. When he finished the mediation he performed his morning routine, taking a shower, eating breakfast, and brushing his teeth. After he finished that he headed out to the designated training area Kurama assigned him.

When he got there he got instantly warped into Kurama's den (his mindscape).

"Kurama?" Izuku asked

"Hello, Izuku. Now that you have unlocked my chakra, we should focus on your dominant quirk." Kurama stated matter-of-factly

"Oh, I see. But how am I going to train my other quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Your other quirk is unique. It seems like it can be passed down, and have 7 spirits residing inside of it. I think it would be safe to contact these said spirits as they seem friendly and they probably know how to train your quirk." Kurama said.

"Kurama, This power seems a lot like My Father's doesn't it," Izuku asked.

"Indeed it does. The energy signature it creates is almost exactly the same as your father's. But I don't want you to cause you to boycott using the power. It is a great power. And would be a great backup weapon if you ever use up your chakra in a fight you can use it." Kurama said.

Izuku really didn't want to use the power but found that Kurama's logic is impeccable and he couldn't argue against it.

"Fine, but I will only use it when I absolutely have to," Izuku said confidently.

"You should stop being stupid, if you were able to use it and infuse it with your chakra or even better mine then you will be unstoppable! easily becoming tens maybe hundreds of times stronger than All might and that all for all dude or whatever his name was, can't remember." Kurama said.

Izuku clenched his fist, not wanting to use a quirk that is even remotely related to all might. But he got over it and realized it isn't all might's quirk. But is in fact his.

"Okay Kurama, I will try to do that. But how do I contact the these said sprits you are talking about." Izuku asked

"All we have to do is go in the spirit realm. But don't worry about that i got that stage covered. I will be there for you, but I must ask you to be cautious even though they seem friendly it doesn't mean they can't change and harm you." Kurama said

Izuku simply nodded understanding the situation.

Suddenly the scenery around Izuku and Kurama changed. They ended up in an endless void. WIth 7 ghostly spirits that were in a neat single-file line. In further inspection, Izuku recognized the 7th inline, Which looked exactly like his father's late mentor.

"Hello, 9th."

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. It might be a little short but please cope with that.

next chapter at 8 votes!