Betrayed

The Next Day

Izuku woke up in a dark sewer. He looked around him and tried to move when we realized he couldn't. He looked up and saw a huge silhouette of a fox-like creature.

"Hello Kit." the figure said.

Izuku was too scared to reply.

"W-w-who are you?" Izuku asked scared.

"I'm the great all mighty Kyu-"

Suddenly, Izuku woke up in a cold sweat. Wondering what he saw. To him, it felt real. However, he didn't pay too much mind to it.

He got up and got ready for school. Going down the stairs for breakfast, but when got there he saw his family eating breakfast happily forgetting his entire existence. He went grabbed a banana and left early for school. His family not noticing him.

On his way to school, he noticed some of his classmates showing off their quirks to each other and couldn't help but feel jealous and hatred.

He got to his classroom and waited for the rest of his classmates to arrive, as he got there 15 mins early.

One by one his classmates were arriving, but he was too scared to make eye contact with them. They started class going through math and science, with of course izuku aceing everything.

End Of the school day

Izuku Stood up and packed his bags getting ready to go home. When his 'friends' and sister approached him.

"Hey Izuku, do you still want to be a hero?" - Katsuki asked

"Of Course! i want to be the number on-"

Not letting Izuku finish Katsuki and Katsumi sent explosions as Izuku.

"you better give up that dream YOU USELESS NERD."

Izuku looked over to his sister, think she would help him. Instead, she helped him in place using her telekinesis. Keeping him from running away. He looked at her shocked and feeling betrayed.

Hours passed by, with his former friends and sister torturing him. Giving him multiple burn scars. After 3 hours, they left leaving the beaten boy behind them.

Izuku watched them leave. He tried to get up, but couldn't and instead fell down. He laid there crying and soon lost consciousness.

Suddenly he appeared in a sewer. Frightened he looked around. Not knowing where he was. Then he heard breathing. He looked in front of him to see a huge fox with nine tails.

"Hello Kit"

..................................................

Thanks so much for the support. We got #4 in tailed and #6 in mhaxnaruto from just one chapter! I can't express my gratitude enough! Imma gonna be doing weekly updates. Hopefully we can get this story to #1 in tailed. Anyhow thanks for your support and I promise more action-packed chapters in the future.

Please feel free to suggest anything for the story and maybe suggest some ships (no harems I don't like harems).

POGCHAMP

Please vote for this story and share to as many of ur friends :)