Battle Tournament: Momo vs Uraraka!

A/N: Just letting yall know, I'm not going to write all the matchups of the battle tournament, only the important ones such as the ones with Izuku, Momo, Izumi, Todoroki, and the Bakugo twins. Writing all the others will take too long.

Also remember Bakugo's deal with Izuku, which states that if Bakugo or his gang wins that Izuku has to forgive them and if they don't, then they have to leave him alone. 

Previously

Previously...

Momo rolled her eyes at Izuku's antics, "Fine, but we'll have to check out first."

Momo and Izuku made their way to the cashier. They paid for all their items, with Momo swiping her credit card, ignoring the 5-figure number on the receipt.

Once they had somehow crammed Momo's clothes into her car, the couple looked around for a place to eat when they stumbled across an establishment named " Ichiraku Ramen," which, for some reason, got an excited yelp from Naruto(in Izuku's mindscape).

Once they settled in the restaurant, a waitress came to take their orders, "Hello, welcome to Ichiraku Ramen. Are you ready to order?"

Momo and Izuku nodded as they listed their orders. Izuku ordered a Large Miso Tonkotsu, and Momo ordered a regular Shoyu ramen.

Once they finished their meals, Izuku paid, much to Momo's chagrin, and kissed her goodbye as they returned home early to prepare for the following day.

It was the day of the Battle Tournament, and Momo couldn't be more nervous than she already was.

She was seated in the breakroom 15 minutes before her scheduled fight in the opening matchup against Uraraka. This made her even more nervous because Uraraka was one of the only girls in her class, if not the only one, that she didn't get along with or didn't know all that well.

She tried many times to greet or start up a conversation with her in class but always got ignored or received a nasty glare coming her.

'I wonder why that is,' Momo pondered as she played with her ponytail.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked, snapping her back into reality.

"Yeah, just thinking about something," Momo said, trying to reassure him as he looked at her worryingly.