Feelings Of Love.

This will be the first chapter this week! I will post another this weekend, so this might feel a little short, but bare with me. And it is my birthday (September 28) I'm turning 14 so let's get 14 votes?

-------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

It was a warm summer day, the school had ended for Izuku and his classmates, and they were getting ready to go to High school, with Izuku of course wanting to go to UA. Izuku was living alone now. Working a typical 9 to 5 to pay for all of his expenses (Rent, food, etc). Once he was done he went back home ate dinner, did chores, and went to bed, where he had a conversation with Kurama.

"Hey, Kurama. What are you going to teach me tomorrow? The entrance exam is in a week or 2" Izuku asked curiously

"You aren't going to learn anything. Just keep on doing the training plan the O.F.A vessel gave you." Kurama said sleepily.

"But when are you going to teach me how to use bijuu mode powers? You keep on saying you will show me, but you never do!" Izuku asked whining

"If you are going to keep whining like that then I never will!" Kurama said irritated as he was trying to sleep.

Izuku simply pouted and left the dream world so that he can get some sleep himself.

Izuku woke up at 4 to start his workout. Before he started his workout he heard a scream in an alleyway. Deciding to check it out he ran towards it and saw 3 Old men harassing a teen around the same age as him with a black ponytail and onyx-colored eyes.

"Leave me alone! I'm part of the Yaoyorozu family! You won't get away with this!" The girl shouted scared.

"HAHAHA! A rich girl. Makes this all the more fun!" The man said about to reach and touch her until he got knocked out

"What do you think you guys are doing," Izuku said leaking some bloodlust.

Scared of the bloodlust the bandits ran away from the alleyway, knowing they were no match for Izuku.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked the girl.

"Y-yes, thank you." The girl said thankfull

Izuku looked at the girl, studying her. She looked beautiful and a little physically mature for her age. He blushed a little, realizing that he was staring and turn away and was about to leave before the girl spoke up.

"Wait!" She said

"What's up." Izuku asked confused

"I just want to know you. I mean you just saved me! What can I do to repay you?" The girl asked.

"You don't have to do anything. By the way, my name is Izuku." Izuku said smiling

"M-my name is Is Momo, nice to meet you!" Momo said, her heart skipping a beat at Izuku's smile. "Can I get your phone number Izuku? We can hang out sometime."

"Sure, My phone number is. XXX-XXX-XXXX." Izuku said.

"Okay, thanks Izuku! I have to get going now. Hope I see you soon." Momo said

"Bye!" Izuku said.

They both left with a weird feeling in the chests, with a perverted Kurama scheming ways to get the two to get together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! Let's get 14 votes on this chapter as It is my birthday and I'm turning 14!

The next chapter might come out this weekend, but no promises!